Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, itโ€™ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too......can't watch the bloody fringe goblin for a second!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
See she's managed to get another car apparently with funds from the lives she done with shann funny that , Wonder if the same amount is still in here PayPal as before? I sense some dodgy going ons , Theyve gone very quiet ๐Ÿ˜’

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So doesnt anyone know the goss about motability car? Have people reported her dancing with her so called MS. I'm glad she had it removed as people who actually need the PIP money/motability car get turned down daily thanks to shan

Reactions: 2
So doesnt anyone know the goss about motability car? Have people reported her dancing with her so called MS. I'm glad she had it removed as people who actually need the PIP money/motability car get turned down daily thanks to shan
Haven't seen her stick for months now. She goes on long dog walks, working, dancing ect so why would she need a mobility car I thought they were quite strict with who gets one

I think shann has a new man or is back with Adam! She's live now and there a man in her bed watching tv

• Wow
I think shann has a new man or is back with Adam! She's live now and there a man in her bed watching tv
I was just flicking through and heard her talking to a man, he's watching TV in her bed ๐Ÿ˜ณ, hopefully if anything goes wrong it doesn't make her mental health dip again

• Wow
I was just flicking through and heard her talking to a man, he's watching TV in her bed ๐Ÿ˜ณ, hopefully if anything goes wrong it doesn't make her mental health dip again
I get it may be early days so she might not wanna talk about it but then why go live if he's in the bed?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I get it may be early days so she might not wanna talk about it but then why go live if he's in the bed?
Just off for a nosy!!๐Ÿคฃ

Well well well??๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ I want it to be Adam but guess that ship sailed if didn't work out last time they got back together... but stranger things have happened???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just off for a nosy!!๐Ÿคฃ

Well well well??๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ I want it to be Adam but guess that ship sailed if didn't work out last time they got back together... but stranger things have happened???
Wouldn't surprise me if it was Adam! Although I swear she said that was it with Men and she was going to be going more towards woman

Cant belive i missed some actual gossip ๐Ÿ˜‚looks like her thread is finally back in action

• Haha
Cant belive i missed some actual gossip ๐Ÿ˜‚looks like her thread is finally back in action
I know...been far too bloody quite and calm in here...she seems to have parted ways with fringe goblin..so no content their either๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.