Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, itโ€™ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan seems really postive today which is nice to see. But that Hagrid thing she duets with you can tell is not bringing her up, she is going to bring shan back down again. Shan is trying to get a job, a car and ultimately get them kids back. Whats the other one doing, smoking weed, swearing at her kids ans just being awful

Reactions: 2
Shan seems really postive today which is nice to see. But that Hagrid thing she duets with you can tell is not bringing her up, she is going to bring shan back down again. Shan is trying to get a job, a car and ultimately get them kids back. Whats the other one doing, smoking weed, swearing at her kids ans just being awful
Exactly!! She could ruin everything for her...just hope she sees sense!!

Reactions: 1
Dying her
I can't say I have anything bad to say about Shannon just recently. I'm seeing a positive side to her and a positive attitude to life. She's definitely doing the wrong thing with associating herself with that monster.but I definitely see a more tolerable side to Shannon. Shame she doesn't seem bothered about her kids, but what can I say, from the very start I've said I hope she doesn't get those kids back, they deserve some sort of stability and I stick by my word. So the fact she's dancing around and seemingly happier, doesn't really change anything for me ๐Ÿคท
Dyeing her hair again , fringe goblin in the corner , job interview in the morning , her ms must have gone .
will her new job work around her kids ? Oh scrap that doesnโ€™t have to

Reactions: 4
The dances! Who on earth told her she is good? A 6 Yr old could do better! I'd rather poke myself in my eyeballs than see another! ๐Ÿคฎ

She is just awful , Shannon is fighting to get her kids back and that other cretin does nothing but physically and emotionally abuse her children , whilst proudly announcing she's lazy , on benefits , smokes weed(in the house and same room as children) ,And has a mouth that a litre bottle of dettol couldn't disinfect. oh and not to mention driving herself with her children around in a car that is unsafe and has no MoT either....Run Shannon , get away from her for the sake of your children's safety and your own.... Vile Vile woman (Well female anyway) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh and too add the money that she raised leading upto when that friend went to visit her , Was it not meant to be donated to some charity in memory of their angels ,like whilst that same friend was still there..Have noticed whilst in her lives that people that ask about it just get ignored!!! Seen she posted a tt about said money with a screen shot that has been shown before..Unbelievable that she is always pleading poverty, but always has money for weed , cases and cases of monster , 2 or 3 takeaways this past week along with buying the part for her car she needs to make it safe to drive...Where is that money , people have a right to ask especially those who donated to the cause.. She states in her tt that her mental health has been really bad , which any human would fall pity on , but I mean if she can be on live all the time or post tik toks and apparently spends time on call a lot too then she can damn well do something about depositing the money to the good cause it was mean to go towards!!! Thank you for listening to the RANT , feel so much better now :rolleyes::sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is just awful , Shannon is fighting to get her kids back and that other cretin does nothing but physically and emotionally abuse her children , whilst proudly announcing she's lazy , on benefits , smokes weed(in the house and same room as children) ,And has a mouth that a litre bottle of dettol couldn't disinfect. oh and not to mention driving herself with her children around in a car that is unsafe and has no MoT either....Run Shannon , get away from her for the sake of your children's safety and your own.... Vile Vile woman (Well female anyway) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh and too add the money that she raised leading upto when that friend went to visit her , Was it not meant to be donated to some charity in memory of their angels ,like whilst that same friend was still there..Have noticed whilst in her lives that people that ask about it just get ignored!!! Seen she posted a tt about said money with a screen shot that has been shown before..Unbelievable that she is always pleading poverty, but always has money for weed , cases and cases of monster , 2 or 3 takeaways this past week along with buying the part for her car she needs to make it safe to drive...Where is that money , people have a right to ask especially those who donated to the cause.. She states in her tt that her mental health has been really bad , which any human would fall pity on , but I mean if she can be on live all the time or post tik toks and apparently spends time on call a lot too then she can damn well do something about depositing the money to the good cause it was mean to go towards!!! Thank you for listening to the RANT , feel so much better now :rolleyes::sneaky:
Couldn't of written it better myself, she is a total skank, we need find this biological sister, I bet she has some right tales to tell

Reactions: 3
Couldn't of written it better myself, she is a total skank, we need find this biological sister, I bet she has some right tales to tell
There will be plenty to tell tales as I'm sure she's peed off more than one person but I'm sure the sister would have so much to tell , never heard her speak about them apart from the tik toks she has made about them, sure there was one she made where she is questioning things in her childhood sad things that have happened to her will have to have a scroll through and see if I can find it as It was a while ago so probably on either one of her tt

Just seen on her live she's got the job...fair play to her.....what they all on about her not having a car? I'm late to the. party as usual๐Ÿ™„

And whilst I'm here, wish the fringe goblin would duck the duck off๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and let Shan get on with trying to " improve her lifestyle and choices"

Last edited:
Just seen on her live she's got the job...fair play to her.....what they all on about her not having a car? I'm late to the. party as usual๐Ÿ™„

And whilst I'm here, wish the fringe goblin would duck the duck off๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and let Shan get on with trying to " improve her lifestyle and choices"
I saw she got the job, havent seen anything about her car ?
Why does the gringe goblin talk like a baby sometimes, freak ๐Ÿ˜ค

I saw she got the job, havent seen anything about her car ?
Why does the gringe goblin talk like a baby sometimes, freak ๐Ÿ˜ค
Yeah they've been saying is her job near her cos of not having car๐Ÿ™„
And yes she/trunchy/ fringe goblin is a proper freak๐Ÿ™„

Yeah they've been saying is her job near her cos of not having car๐Ÿ™„
And yes she/trunchy/ fringe goblin is a proper freak๐Ÿ™„
Shes gone now and Shan said its a shame so don't know what's going on with her. I'm behind with the gossip ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
S

[/QUOTE
I am too
Can't watch her lives with that thing on with her๐Ÿ™„
fringe goblin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ makes me Piss. Shannon now has a job ? What happened to the millions twit tok pays ? No car ? Itโ€™s on mobility she said , has her ms gone then ?

S

fringe goblin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ makes me Piss. Shannon now has a job ? What happened to the millions twit tok pays ? No car ? Itโ€™s on mobility she said , has her ms gone then ?
May have misunderstood ...but her minions were asking if the job was near home as she had no car...then one of them said earlier she would be able to buy a car with the " winnings" from the competition she's doing..so god knows๐Ÿ™„

May have misunderstood ...but her minions were asking if the job was near home as she had no car...then one of them said earlier she would be able to buy a car with the " winnings" from the competition she's doing..so god knows๐Ÿ™„
That's exactly why she's doing it for a new car ๐Ÿ˜ก Do what most adults do, buy you're own and stop begging!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.