Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look someone else who stabbed shann in the back, I know she has her issues not defending her but a friend kicking you when you are at your lowest must really hurt.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh look someone else who stabbed shann in the back, I know she has her issues not defending her but a friend kicking you when you are at your lowest must really hurt.
Credit where its due..shan appears to he ok at the minute, on the whole....this person on the other hand?😡....friends like that you don't need enemies??😳

Reactions: 4
So the mobility car as gone
She’s bought a car free m her own money , well not really she begged for money and bought a banger . Has 2 part time jobs in the leisure catering industry one being a skivvy at weddings which generally take place at weekends ??? So who will look after the children she’s getting back ? When will she dance , the hand rolls the side step the heinous laugh duets with fringe goblin , will all that stop ? Congrats showannon on your two jobs but have you thought this through ? Will you still abuse your grandma or rely on the early birthday gifting pensioner to childmind ?
Will fringe goblin survive without you or disappear back into the caves of Cornwall ?

It's good that she will be getting her kids back but she has 2 jobs now & she says she bought a new car, sure about that because she is on DLA PIP mobility.

Well behind. She's getting her kids back? When?
I havent seen or heard her mention if and when she's getting them back, I dont watch her very often due to her being on with Trunchball most of the time so someone else might of heard her mention the kids 🙂

Reactions: 1
I havent seen or heard her mention if and when she's getting them back, I dont watch her very often due to her being on with Trunchball most of the time so someone else might of heard her mention the kids 🙂
She said a couple weeks back in response to someone they'll be coming home..but, again, can't stomach that trunchball so don't watch hardly....got two jobs and new car, so things heading in right direction hopefully!!

Her latest post on Instagram...😭that's honesty if ever i saw it💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She should be proud of the massive changes she's made 🥰
Didn't think she had it I her...she's clearly a tough cookie.....just needs to get rid of trunchy and get her babies back!!! Hopefully she'll meet new people now...and do away with fake tik tok "friends" !!

• Heart
Didn't think she had it I her...she's clearly a tough cookie.....just needs to get rid of trunchy and get her babies back!!! Hopefully she'll meet new people now...and do away with fake tik tok "friends" !!
Agreed. Associating with that grotbag will not go in her favour with the social.

• Sad
She said a couple weeks back in response to someone they'll be coming home..but, again, can't stomach that trunchball so don't watch hardly....got two jobs and new car, so things heading in right direction hopefully!!
Begged money for a car
Two bar jobs because lost beg e fits , .
Who will look after the kids whilst she’s working ?

Oh dear no longer the Shan fam! Just Shan blah blah now that’s not very nice for her followers is it who must have thought she respected them for the support they’ve given her and saw them as one big happy connected extended family 🤣🤣 true colours showing hey!! Pmsl 😂😂

Why is trunchy always there literally .shans shopping and shes still in the box 😂

why has shann changed it from shann fam? Wonder if she’ll bring out tit new merch. Defo waisted my money on her merch. She’s an okay person but I don’t wear her merch anymore. She’s not been on with fringe goblin for a while not that I’ve seen anyway. Wonder if she’s starting to realise that the goblin is a bad influence

why has shann changed it from shann fam? Wonder if she’ll bring out tit new merch. Defo waisted my money on her merch. She’s an okay person but I don’t wear her merch anymore. She’s not been on with fringe goblin for a while not that I’ve seen anyway. Wonder if she’s starting to realise that the goblin is a bad influence
Unfortunately she was on with her earlier. Couldn’t watch as fringe goblin hurts my eyes and ears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.