Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m cringing. So the live was her singing? That’s it. And not to mention the fact loads of people are saying she can’t sing 😂

Reactions: 5
She was right, this is a live I will never forget, I think this will haunt me in my dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was right, this is a live I will never forget, I think this will haunt me in my dreams
She's done us over well and good two nights on trot now!!! Missed the asda haul and now promised the goss and got this shite instead 😒

I think I need to ditch the ribena and crack open the vodka, I feel let down 😭
Good idea!!! May sound better after couple of large ones!!

She's done us over well and good two nights on trot now!!! Missed the asda haul and now promised the goss and got this shite instead 😒

Good idea!!! May soybd better after couple of large ones!!
We’ve been properly mugged off 😫 I’m too scared to leave the live as I know when I do she will bloody start talking as that’s just my luck 😂

Why’s she acting like a cringy DJ from a family do or is it just me getting that vibe 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m waiting for her to say ‘could they owner of a blue Vauxhall corsa please move your car, you’re blocking someone in… and now for Mr Lover Lover himself, it’s Shaggy’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else watch for the inevitable breakdown that’s going to happen?

Reactions: 3
I'm a hard hearted witch( as well as immature one) I was waiting for this one🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm in bits watching her live
Please get some help Shannon
Grief all over her face

Reactions: 4
We should take it in turns to watch and report back here if she starts spilling the tea 😂

My ears hurt 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.