Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or there is this one by @zoeshere

How many pages do we get until it’s locked?
I'm tit at this but my contribution🙈

Shans sofa's got a terrible smell Come on Brucey B, you're now a mod,was it you left it behind? Fess up and tell!
🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Shan lost the plot, making brucey a mod, I wouldn't trust her with my left big toe nevermind the power to block and mute

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just popped into her live for a min....I take it she has been on flat out then! Her live is one of the most toxic lives I think I have ever watched....people honestly can't even ask a question.....and bogtrotter is a mod now lmao 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Shan lost the plot, making brucey a mod, I wouldn't trust her with my left big toe nevermind the power to block and mute
She's doing a mighty fine job🤣🤣🤣

Just popped into her live for a min....I take it she has been on flat out then! Her live is one of the most toxic lives I think I have ever watched....people honestly can't even ask a question.....and bogtrotter is a mod now lmao 🤣🤣
Her halo slipped a bit again on and off today 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.