Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You will get used to it, this is a regular Shan performance. She makes us laugh, she makes us rage and she makes us cry without even knowing who we are. Shan is a train wreck and a rollercoaster of emotions
And to to be fair..most of laughter is at the gobshite " followers"..🙄

Calm down Miley, you are gonna burst a blood vessel
Maybe this is just a " warm up"??

Reactions: 3
She looks like she's going to break down in tears at any moment. It's very sad she has no support system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She's obviously needing some councilling for her mum and brother
This is the whole issue. She definitely has a lot of trauma there but is refusing to seek the help she needs. Until she seeks that help, she won't have her children.

Reactions: 4
She's obviously needing some councilling for her mum and brother
Which is totally understandable. But she’s been saying for weeks that social services have told her in order to get the kids back she needs to seek help for her mental health. She’s said she won’t because there is nothing wrong with her mental health and she would be lying to say there was. Someone said “well what happens if you lose the kids?” She replied saying “if I lose them I lose them” and shrugged. So I don’t think she knows what is going on in her head at the moment. Which is why she does need to seek some help

• Wow
Which is totally understandable. But she’s been saying for weeks that social services have told her in order to get the kids back she needs to seek help for her mental health. She’s said she won’t because there is nothing wrong with her mental health and she would be lying to say there was. Someone said “well what happens if you lose the kids?” She replied saying “if I lose them I lose them” and shrugged. So I don’t think she knows what is going on in her head at the moment. Which is why she does need to seek some help
Shes got to be mentally unstable to be able to go and see her kids to have to leave them then do a singing live, that shows me she is definitely unstable

Reactions: 9
Shes got to be mentally unstable to be able to go and see her kids to have to leave them then do a singing live, that shows me she is definitely unstable
In all seriousness .....she clearly is this is bizarre.....🙄

Think she changed her mind about spilling the beans ( that didn't come in her asda shop) or maybe someone got to her and advised her not to👀👀

Not impressed one bit, I dont get her motive but I hope she gets the shits and dont have toilet roll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was late coming on. Bet she had a phone call warning her not to say anything as it could come back and bite her on the ass

Reactions: 8
All the people in the comments “you just came for the gossip” well duh we didn’t come for her singing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it was a live full of singing....after that video....really??? 🤔
She loves the attention!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.