Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to some of her ass lickers she is telling her story via song. WHAT??? This is nuts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to some of her ass lickers she is telling her story via song. WHAT??? This is nuts 😂😂😂
Are they serious 😳😂 forget the songs luv crack on with what you got us in for apart from the gifts 🎁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just lost it, someone commented saying imagine being so happy without your kids and someone replied she’s allowed a break! Allowed a break? She got them took off her for being an unfit parent not a break

But WHERES THE TEA, she's got me shouting now, if I don't hear Claires name come out of her mouth by the end of the night I'm poking my own eyeballs out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not Alan bloody Turing. Just spill the tea Shan without us needing to be code breakers to figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the actual f##k is she doing??? And this is a stable, mentally aware MUM jeezus! If you had something worthy to say on a serious note then you would just say it, what’s with the performing arts act again???????

But WHERES THE TEA, she's got me shouting now, if I don't hear Claires name come out of her mouth by the end of the night I'm poking my own eyeballs out
You're making me do it again....I'm pmsl....I'm gonna have to " fess up to the other half" what I'm up to🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did say it would be a live we’d never forget. My ears won’t forget this anyone soon.

Someone comment ‘Abba would be so proud of you right now’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see alfie keeps going for her haha .just even saw dhbs sister telling him to stop

Not going to lie but when she was doing her opening speech I was expecting a recording she had took to prove she is not a bad parent not a bloody microphone, so I’m now left gutted and a headache 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.