Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we spare a thought for her neighbours at this very difficult time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the xfactor is going on here!!! Where is the truth and a live we won't forget?? So she is just ignoring everyone and singing or trying to sing.....I'm sure her neighbours love her!!
What exactly is the point??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has she said anything yet, my ears could not take it anymore 😂
Nope not yet. She looks different and I can’t quite put my finger on it. But I feel like her fight is gone and she’s giving up. Maybe I’m just being silly. I hope I am

Reactions: 4
I had to leave, everyone was annoying me. They arselick her but she doesn’t care about them? Like give it a test she doesn’t care about yous at all.
start a new family… she’s a tit parent she can’t just start again

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty new here and to shan
I know she ant done her self any favours but she's got me tonight
Don’t worry we all go through the same motions about twice a week. It’s a rollercoaster ride watching Shan

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry we all go through the same motions about twice a week. It’s a rollercoaster ride watching Shan
I'm currently teetering on the fence......I don't know where she's at right now😳

Reactions: 3
So glad the mic isn’t working.

No one needs to hear her butcher a Whitney song.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm worried about her and I don't know her
You will get used to it, this is a regular Shan performance. She makes us laugh, she makes us rage and she makes us cry without even knowing who we are. Shan is a train wreck and a rollercoaster of emotions

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.