Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome immature witches (and unicorns) to the 5th thread!

Credit to @IR0201 for the title.

If someone would like to recap below that'd be great because Shan is a crazy one to recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for creating the new thread @zyxwvu
I am honoured you all liked my title 😘

Recap:

The kiddies still aren’t home but we don’t know where they are but it doesn’t seem like Shan knows either
Shan still has no mods as she says she can’t trust them

Brucey buggered off sharpish after being rejected by Shan a few times which was hilarious to watch

She’s starting saying she wants the kids back and showing emotion about them

She’s been slagging off social services

She has said social services have said all she needs to do to get her kids back is admit she needs help mentally. She is refusing to do that as she doesn’t think there is anything wrong with her mentally. She says she is making a stand against them and will not be told what to do. She said if she loses her kids then she loses them 🤷🏻‍♀️

She said that it was people she trusted that reported her to social services. She hinted at Adam and Claire.

She is adamant on lives she isn’t suffering mentally at all but in posts she says she is

Can’t think of anything else right now but I know there is more

• Heart
She just snapped back at someone because they said have you checked on Claire, she is struggling mentally, shan said no I haven't, no one has checked on my so why should I.... I tend to agree, everyone was quick enough to drop Shan when they portrayed they was friends

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh and best of all she said that were immature witches which we have all proudly accepted. We’re just waiting for our medals to arrive any day now 🥰

• Haha

Recap:

The kiddies still aren’t home but we don’t know where they are but it doesn’t seem like Shan knows either

Brucey buggered off sharpish after being rejected by Shan a few times which was hilarious to watch

She has said social services have said all she needs to do to get her kids back is admit she needs help mentally. She is refusing to do that as she doesn’t think there is anything wrong with her mentally. She says she is making a stand against them and will not be told what to do. She said if she loses her kids then she loses them 🤷🏻‍♀️

She said that it was people she trusted that reported her to social services. She hinted at Adam and Claire.

She is adamant on lives she isn’t suffering mentally at all but in posts she says she is

That's it....in a nutshell!!!
She just snapped back at someone because they said have you checked on Claire, she is struggling mentally, shan said no I haven't, no one has checked on my so why should I.... I tend to agree, everyone was quick enough to drop Shan when they portrayed they was friends
Did you see Mrs mankey in live earlier..saying " hi"!? Shan didn't acknowledge her.

Oh and best of all she said that were immature witches which we have all proudly accepted. We’re just waiting for our medals to arrive any day now 🥰
Hope mine comes soon

Recap:

Thankyou!! That's it in a nutshell!

Reactions: 3
Am here am here. Got my soaps on haha!! What’s happening in the world of Shannon tonight xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Am here am here. Got my soaps on haha!! What’s happening in the world of Shannon tonight xx
How dare your soaps come before us? 😂
Nothing much. Everyone is eagerly waiting for her Asda food shop to arrive so she can do a shopping haul 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Soaps???? I'm.waiting for shan's shopping to.arrive...who needs Soaps??.or.have I.missed it?? I had to take my dog out🤣

Soaps???? I'm.waiting for shan's shopping to.arrive...who needs Soaps??.or.have I.missed it?? I had to take my dog out🤣
Don’t worry babes you’ve not missed the shopping haul yet. Can’t wait to see what brand of toilet roll she uses

• Haha
Exactly who needs soaps when we are waiting in anticipation for the asda haul, im waiting to see if there's heinz or shop brand beans 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody unicorns 🤧😂😂😂
I’d love to know if there’s any more local gossip flitting around you know hahah!!

oh how thrilling hahaha!!! Xxx

• Haha
Exactly who needs soaps when we are waiting in anticipation for the asda haul, im waiting to see if there's heinz or shop brand beans 😀
Asdas own is my guess.......where do monsters come from?.b&m??would be nice to see a well.stocked fridge full of monsters!!!

Wait she just said shes coming off in a second, is she taking the piss, ive waited all this time for nothing 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure how I’m going to sleep tonight not seeing what flavour of yoghurts she eats 😢
Imagine making us immature witches get all excited about a asda shopping haul to drop us in the final hour, hope she gets mouldy bread now 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.