Sex Education (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for such an intelligent lady it’s a little silly of a storyline! I presumed it was the man they met outside of hospital Jean used to sleep with, maybe that’s a curveball I fell hard for.

also, why do I have the hots for Jakob? Maybe it’s the postpartum or long days of home alone breastfeeding that’s done it 😂 my hormones are racing
Ahaha no no. I get it 😂 he's like 28 years older than me but I would 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Jakob is a bit of a fitty (but then again I am a fan of an older European man) I wouldn’t kick him out of bed.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just finished season 3 and all I have to say is justice for Adam & Ruby please 😭😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve just finished season 3 and all I have to say is justice for Adam & Ruby please 😭😂
I wish Ruby had a bit more of an ending, I know she's not a main character but I don't like how it ended and we didn't see much more of her in episode 6 onwards

I wish Ruby had a bit more of an ending, I know she's not a main character but I don't like how it ended and we didn't see much more of her in episode 6 onwards
I agree. It just left her looking like a bit of a plot device for Otis to have an epiphany.

I didn’t enjoy this season as much as the other two. While it was nice to see more of the background characters shine, it just left it all a bit chaotic with so much going at once.

Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed s1&2 but I thought s3 was absolutely shite, an overly-woke bin-fire of a series. Trying to make way too many points (badly) at the cost of storylines and characterisation.

Reactions: 10
My hubby and I were just discussing the ending and saying how it left us both feeling a bit flat and depressed.

It was all misery.

Reactions: 4
(Prefacing this by saying I'm someone that is somewhere between 'not-cis' and 'non-binary' on the gender front)
I found the non-binary students plot a bit of a cringe fest, not sure if it was just because it was uncomfortable to see how they were treated or if it's because it came across as being overly woke?

Maybe it's just because I'm Scandinavian, but I find it completely unrealistic for a Swedish man to name his daughter Ola, even if she were to grow up in the UK. Ola is a boys name, like stereotypically Swedish boys name.

Maybe it's just because I'm Scandinavian, but I find it completely unrealistic for a Swedish man to name his daughter Ola, even if she were to grow up in the UK. Ola is a boys name, like stereotypically Swedish boys name.
My Swedish friend said exactly the same when they watched it 😂

Reactions: 2
Was his wife Swedish too though? Plus he says to Otis that his wife chose Ola’s name?

Was his wife Swedish too though? Plus he says to Otis that his wife chose Ola’s name?
I don't know, I thought they would finally explain it when they talked about Ola's mom. I still find it really strange for a Swedish man to agree to name a daughter Ola. That would be like me (someone from Scandinavia) naming my son something like Jennifer or a really stereotypical female English name.

I genuinely thought for the longest time that Ola would have a trans/NB-storyline because of the name.

Google says it’s a feminine Arabic name and Nigerian so I suppose the ‘mother’ may have been either?

I've just finished series 3, I'm so underwhelmed! It's like nothing progressed through the whole series!

Reactions: 8
I presumed they wanted her from African decent hence the name Ola and his wife was black!?

Ola is a Nigerian unisex name, and the actor is mixed so I imagine that her mum is African.

Another vote from me for how lacking this series was, the non binary, alien lover story wasn’t needed. I loved how they introduced Ruby’s family but wish they showed the mum, Adam was again very lovely and Eric was annoying.
I agree that season 4 isn’t needed but hope they get rid of the woke fest in the next series.

Reactions: 5
Ola is a Nigerian unisex name, and the actor is mixed so I imagine that her mum is African.

Another vote from me for how lacking this series was, the non binary, alien lover story wasn’t needed. I loved how they introduced Ruby’s family but wish they showed the mum, Adam was again very lovely and Eric was annoying.
I agree that season 4 isn’t needed but hope they get rid of the woke fest in the next series.
Yes I completely agree. I love watching all of the flamboyant characters and how risqué the series is but I really hate being preached to which is what I felt this series.