Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd live off her diet for half the time if it meant looking half as good as her. Excuse me while I go Google a veggie perricone diet 😆

I always thought the Sam gets "fat' storyline was Sarah trying to be a witch towards Kim. I'm glad she didn't put on a single lb for it and it all ended up looking ridiculous on whoever's decision it was to run with that.

Good on Kim for negotiating a huge fee to do the movies with what they ended up doing to her character.
I will say i did a crazy detox once (designed by myself lol) just veg an nuts/seeds for 2weeks. by the end my skin was glowing to the extent everyone commented

Reactions: 4
Would the funeral scenes they were filming maybe be for Stanfords character? They must have known how ill he was.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That would have been the single most morbid and gross stuff that ever happened in this show. "Oh, this actor is very sick and probably dead soon, hei, why don't we kill him off in the show too?! That sounds like a brilliant idea! Let's hope he makes it long enough to play himself laying in an open coffin, basically attending his soon-to-be real funeral." I mean seriously, wtf. :'D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That would have been the single most morbid and gross stuff that ever happened in this show. "Oh, this actor is very sick and probably dead soon, hei, why don't we kill him off in the show too?! That sounds like a brilliant idea! Let's hope he makes it long enough to play himself laying in an open coffin, basically attending his soon-to-be real funeral." I mean seriously, wtf. :'D
yeah I think that would be awful, imagine preparing for your own death both in real life and on screen?! I don't think anyone could be so tactless as to suggest that

Reactions: 6
Yes I understand that, but bearing in mind I've read today they are still filming scenes from the show and that Willie and SJP seem to have a long standing friendship so in all possibilities they did know about his ill health. My bad.

Yel

Halfway through watching it and keep looking up what minor people look like now, the gardener is still doing acting things and only has 500 followers on the Instagram.

Someone with a part like that these days could have gained hundreds of thousands of followers from a couple of scenes and be set up for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do the same - look up where the minor / one show characters are now. So funny also on the rewatch to spot Elizabeth Banks and Tag from friends in small roles. And Bradley Cooper!

Reactions: 6
Yes, so cringe, her over the top gesticulations and weird emphasis on every second word 😂

Reactions: 9
I remember when she got the part, made a huge deal out of it in the tabloids, all the pics in the papers during filming - then damp cringey squib.
I remember watching it and just imagining the director trying to make her less tit and then ultimately just giving up after a number of takes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Episode 6 of series 1 - when Carrie’s bus drives past and it’s been graffitied with a penis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was also a fool to mess it up with the guy she meets by the fountain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.