Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it's really obvious from that leaked script that Big dies? I can't understand why there are so many articles saying the series is going to be all about their supposed divorce when it seems really clear it's actually going to be about his death. Plus there's the fact that this was going to be the plot of the third film, and that Chris Noth has openly said he hated the first two films but liked the sound of the third and then signed on for this series.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think it's really obvious from that leaked script that Big dies? I can't understand why there are so many articles saying the series is going to be all about their supposed divorce when it seems really clear it's actually going to be about his death. Plus there's the fact that this was going to be the plot of the third film, and that Chris Noth has openly said he hated the first two films but liked the sound of the third and then signed on for this series.
Did he like the sound of the third because it killed him off, and he didn’t have to do the role anymore 😂

I would rather they got divorced - they are toxic 😂

If he dies, it will just be about them having this amazing great love and how perfect it was…when it really wasn’t

Maybe he dies and he didn’t update his will and Natasha gets everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he like the sound of the third because it killed him off, and he didn’t have to do the role anymore 😂

I would rather they got divorced - they are toxic 😂

If he dies, it will just be about them having this amazing great love and how perfect it was…when it really wasn’t

Maybe he dies and he didn’t update his will and Natasha gets everything 😂
yeh if he dies carrie will become even more insufferable and there will be some weird storyline in whcih her and natasha inexplicably become friends

Reactions: 10
I do see what you mean, and I think it can be interpreted that way, but I think together with the lawyer scene and also the photos of Carrie and Natasha meeting and Carrie crying, it points to Carrie & Big divorcing over financial trouble, and/or there may be something to do with Natasha… either Big was still financially supporting her and/or they were still legally married?!

The lawyer scene is in this article and adds more context to the other scene. I think the “throwing money at unfinished business” part is referring to Natasha.

Reactions: 3
I do see what you mean, and I think it can be interpreted that way, but I think together with the lawyer scene and also the photos of Carrie and Natasha meeting and Carrie crying, it points to Carrie & Big divorcing over financial trouble, and/or there may be something to do with Natasha… either Big was still financially supporting her and/or they were still legally married?!

The lawyer scene is in this article and adds more context to the other scene. I think the “throwing money at unfinished business” part is referring to Natasha.
the thing about one of his wives is interesting

Reactions: 2
The showrunners are known to drop red herrings, they had Kim Cattrall in a wedding dress when shooting season 6 so I’d imagine they’ll do the same on this.

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad I found this thread! I’m here because I mentioned Sharon Horgan on the other thread, thought I should maybe watch “Divorce” and then had a dark night of the soul over whether I should watch it before or after “And Just Like That”…

yes I have too much time on my hands.

Have just started watching SATC properly, having previously dipped in and out over the years. What’s everyone’s favourite episode/season? I’m halfway through season 2 at the moment and enjoying it but it’s very….dated? I don’t know if that’s the right word 😂

Have just started watching SATC properly, having previously dipped in and out over the years. What’s everyone’s favourite episode/season? I’m halfway through season 2 at the moment and enjoying it but it’s very….dated? I don’t know if that’s the right word 😂
Season 2 for my is my favourite, the fashion was amazing, it was all so carefree and Carrie’s hair was the best 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I loved Season 5.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah, the first two seasons are definitely dated. I personally like S4 onwards a lot more… unpopular opinion though, I think.

Reactions: 1
I would love it if Natasha had his child and was the caretaker of all the money. She was brilliant in the episode in which Carrie stalks her and ruins her lunch-gave Carrie a real and extremely classy telling off. I loved that episode, Carrie acting the wronged party while all the women associated with Natasha give her the ‘you know what you did’ treatment.

Reactions: 21
With most shows I can see clear "strong" or "weak" seasons but not with SATC. I can't even tell the seasons apart, but not in a bad way.... except 6 but only because it was the final one.

Reactions: 5
I would love it if Natasha had his child and was the caretaker of all the money. She was brilliant in the episode in which Carrie stalks her and ruins her lunch-gave Carrie a real and extremely classy telling off. I loved that episode, Carrie acting the wronged party while all the women associated with Natasha give her the ‘you know what you did’ treatment.
I loved that scene, it gave us this classic line!

“Finally, I'm very sorry that you felt the need to come down here. Now not only have you ruined my marriage, you've ruined my lunch.”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.