Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m 100% starting my annual re-watch this week! I have the boxset and it’s on my Now TV. Is NOW TV in HD?

Reactions: 3
I was literally thinking the other day, I’d love to know where the people around her are now! I really feel this title shot is representative of a whole cross section of society…you’ve got Carrie in pink, standing out, you’ve got the tourists, you have the young fresh pretty career woman on the left, and the mesh wearing handsome young guy on the right 😄 just my thoughts
Ha an article on them is the kind of thing that would totally get me clicking 🤣

The alternative intro they shot with her tripping in blue is not nearly as art worthy

Is the woman with the ponytail… wearing a scrunchie?
😆 All that time there was a srunchie cropped off screen
PSX_20210912_203944.jpg

Notice how with the hd re cut they've frozen on a different frame for the intro (guys foot is in a different position)? As everything would have needed to be re-edited I'll be watching out in the corners for anything accidentally kept in shot, it keeps me entertained 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree. I love Charlottes arc from nagging him about his shirt and saying 'do you know what people think when they see us together' all the way to 'I don't care if you ever marry me'
That scene was vintage SATC. Possibly the worst thing anyone ever said in SATC - not a criticism of the show as they certainly addressed it and Charlotte had to deal with the consequences - but it was so bad! They were a really good couple though as they went through so much and grew together.

Reactions: 6
Fave scenes- Richard and Sam dancing to Sade on the rooftop (even tho we knew they wouldnt last)
-Girls partying on the roof with the queens after rooster gate
- Harry and Charlotte back together
- Miranda and Steve get back together

Also Sam at the cancer benefit and Smith shaving his head like her❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What do people make of the little teaser trailer they’ve released for just like that? Must say as much as SATC annoyed me on my latest rewatch, seeing the clip made me excited!! Hinting at big and Carrie being together but could be to throw us off…. Will he be dead and she flashes back to them together?!

Reactions: 7
What do people make of the little teaser trailer they’ve released for just like that? Must say as much as SATC annoyed me on my latest rewatch, seeing the clip made me excited!! Hinting at big and Carrie being together but could be to throw us off…. Will he be dead and she flashes back to them together?!
I’m 100% getting flash back vibes. I think Big has died 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So sad to hear about Willie. Loved him in satc (and white collar) satc won’t be the same now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very shocking this morning. This will hit the satc family hard as he seemed to cross all the petty divides.

Reactions: 9
Gutted!

'Shes fashion roadkill', 'bigtool4u', 'I can't pretend to be one of the boys any longer'.

Stanny was a legend. Feel so sorry for the cast today SJP especially as they seemed to have a real long-lasting bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cant help but wonder how the new series will reference this now, if Big really has died in the series too? Gonna be strange without Sam and Stanford ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.