Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this! I was so excited for this SATC catch up but now I’m already wishing it never happened! No Samantha and now this! I don’t deal with change on tv dramas well 😆

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe this! I was so excited for this SATC catch up but now I’m already wishing it never happened! No Samantha and now this! I don’t deal with change on tv dramas well 😆
what is the change?

If anyone's posted a spoiler can you report? Not read this page in fear of it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I want to look sooooo bad. It's like two girls one cup. You know you shouldn't look but you're too intrigued

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how I went snooping and all I found was this...

STOP THE PRESSES PEOPLE! 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - this is such a non spoiler. Its literally about her re-wearing a pair of shoes haha

I want to look sooooo bad. It's like two girls one cup. You know you shouldn't look but you're too intrigued
Oh I made that mistake once in my younger years 🤢

• Haha
I love how I went snooping and all I found was this...

STOP THE PRESSES PEOPLE! 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - this is such a non spoiler. Its literally about her re-wearing a pair of shoes haha

Oh I made that mistake once in my younger years 🤢
Yep same and 'blue waffle' 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m on S3 E10 of my rewatch… I still don’t like how Carrie treats Aidan, even though I’m not his biggest fan 😶

Is Aidan appearing in AJLT?

Reactions: 3
Yes he is - in what guise is anyone's guess, but it's definitely confirmed.
Disappointed to hear that. Aidan’s behaviour in the second movie was not true to character IMO. I always liked to think that Aidan lived happily ever after and forgot Carrie ever existed 🤣 Season 4 episode 15 “change of a dress” almost moved me to tears as a teenager and rewatching in my 30’s was no better. Why Aidan ever took Carrie back in the first place puzzled me but why he would want anything to do with her ever again after this particular episode just blows my mind. I really hope the writers finally do Aidan’s character some justice 🙏🏻

#TeamAidan 😊

I loathed Carrie for ages after Aidan, felt she was served some karma with Jack Berger though 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.