Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing my rewatch and Carrie making Charlotte feel guilty for not offering her money to buy her apartment. She’s the worst!

Reactions: 16
I agree with what others have said, even though I find Carrie awful and in previous rewatches of it so much has annoyed me about the show…. Seeing the new trailer did make me feel excited to watch it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t have a problem with Charlotte having fillers to be honest, I think her character would too so it works for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See, I don’t think Charlotte would have fillers which is why it’s so weird, it just doesn’t suit the character
I think actually she would be the kind of person who would but I would expect something better done and more subtle

Reactions: 5
Best episode season 4 ep 8 My motherboard, my self, where Miranda’s mother died unexpectedly and she cries in the changing room 😭 (I sobbed).
Also loved when Miranda dated Dr Robert Leeds played by the very handsome Blair Underwood 😍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Best episode season 4 ep 8 My motherboard, my self, where Miranda’s mother died unexpectedly and she cries in the changing room 😭 (I sobbed).
Also loved when Miranda dated Dr Robert Leeds played by the very handsome Blair Underwood 😍
omg he was THE best looking man by far

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my motherboard, myself 😢 I watched this one stoned when I was in uni and it had a really profound effect on me (or so it felt at the time! 😂) It was so sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just started reading this thread, but enjoying it so far. And also glad to see a lot of you don’t particularly like Carrie either! 🤣 My sister and I always say, if you’re a proper SATC fan, you don’t like Carrie. 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve only just started reading this thread, but enjoying it so far. And also glad to see a lot of you don’t particularly like Carrie either! 🤣 My sister and I always say, if you’re a proper SATC fan, you don’t like Carrie. 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️
I often watch and roll my eyes at Carrie lol.
Also, watched the episode today where she repeats ‘you have to forgive me’ to Aidan and me and my mom were just laughing at it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I often watch and roll my eyes at Carrie lol.
Also, watched the episode today where she repeats ‘you have to forgive me’ to Aidan and me and my mom were just laughing at it hahaha
🤣🤣🤣 Ugh yes!
I can hear her saying that! 😩

Reactions: 11
Oh my motherboard, myself 😢 I watched this one stoned when I was in uni and it had a really profound effect on me (or so it felt at the time! 😂) It was so sad!
it's such a nice episode; when they're leaving the church and Aiden and Steve are there! :love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it's such a nice episode; when they're leaving the church and Aiden and Steve are there! :love::love:
Literally my favourite moment of probably the entire program. Every time I watch it I tear up at that. Miranda should have know then that Steve was the one for her! (And I’m absolutely ignoring the ridiculous story line in the film where he cheated on her. Doesn’t exist to me. He wouldn’t!)

Reactions: 16
I loved this one too crappy black dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just read this…..seems they are very keen to have Kim back as Samantha, I bet they’re offering her all sorts of money 🤣
Personally I don’t think having her back would be the same now that we know just how much they don’t get on in real life. And if I was her I would just think back to that God awful second film and steer well clear of it all!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.