Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treated him badly, but I still think Aiden had controlling tendencies and I didn’t like him.

Reactions: 10
Urrghhh Aidan is back in the new series? More whinging for Carrie to do 🙄
I hope its a scene of him & Big drinking whiskey and laughing over how they have both had a lucky escape or something like that.
Aidan wasn't for me too much of a wet wipe and so needy which is odd as Carrie was actually the most needy person ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mine was always season 3, that’s when it started getting really juicy.

Season 5 was a bit lacklustre because SJP was pregnant and it was so short. All that ‘dating herself and NYC’ was a bit boring. But the rest we all great.
It gave us Bitsy von Muffling and Bobby and for that we've got to give thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It gave us Bitsy von Muffling and Bobby and for that we've got to give thanks.
They all behave disgustingly at that wedding, bitching constantly about the bride and groom and sniggering all through the ceremony making nasty digs.
Bobby even makes a point of politely saying to Carrie that perhaps she should duck off if she think it’s so fake and she lies through her teeth that she’s happy for him and doesn’t doubt the union at all.
It’s a low point for the ladies (why do they even bother attending, they don’t wish the couple well at all). However it showcases how absolutely lovely Marcus (Stanford’s boyfriend) is, he shows them right up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She treated him badly, but I still think Aiden had controlling tendencies and I didn’t like him.
yeh that scene where he put that nicotine patch on her really aggressively made me really uncomfortable

Reactions: 13
I love the character arch between Miranda and Samantha in that series, how beautiful Miranda looks and SJPs hair - other than that series 5 is crap!

Reactions: 2
I love the character arch between Miranda and Samantha in that series, how beautiful Miranda looks and SJPs hair - other than that series 5 is crap!
Yeah series 5 is my least favourite ever lol 😆 I just found it blah

Reactions: 2
Aidan is so annoying in that scene at the bar where he’s playing that peanut game with the barmaid (S4 E7). Id’ve told him to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh I found aiden really controlling. I used to love him when I was young but now I see his behaviour as really problematic. Obviously Carrie is a horrendous girlfriend, but the digging her out for smoking thing (yup it’s not nice but it’s her choice) the pushing for commitment, the taking her back but making her feel like craP.
I don’t even understand their relationship - it’s really weird and they literally seem to know nothing about each other really as if they did they would know they are not well matched at all!
Also peak “Carrie” when she sees him at the party looking hot “I have missed him forever” 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just rewatched the episode where Miranda dates the policeman (when Carrie is mugged for her Blahniks).
My goodness he was handsome - I’d forgotten about him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just rewatched the episode where Miranda dates the policeman (when Carrie is mugged for her Blahniks).
My goodness he was handsome - I’d forgotten about him 😂
Anyone can be Irish with the right colourist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Carrie makes me cringe when she’s slagging Berger off to his mates in that Bed nightclub. Please shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.