Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

That scene is also perfect and a highlight of the whole show for me.

Marching over expecting them to have the same reaction as her, correcting them when they don't respond how she wanted and then becomes the neurotic ex 😆. It's done so well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That scene is also perfect and a highlight of the whole show for me.

Marching over expecting them to have the same reaction as her, correcting them when they don't respond how she wanted and then becomes the neurotic ex 😆. It's done so well
It is so funny because when I watched it originally I was a teenager so seemed like normal behaviour, as a 30 something now it seems totally ridiculous and hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yel

Reading the comments on YouTube it looks like lots agree with Carrie.

I think she's entitled to feel the way she does. But at the same time you can't expect someone to break up with you in a a certain way and even if they do behave badly that's on them and move on it's an ex.

Crazy to go over to an exs friends and expect them to validate your grievances against their friend. I love analysing this stuff 😆

Screenshot_20211101-134241_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211101-134256_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 1
As an outsider you do think her behaviour was absolute batshit crazy but also as a girl who has been heartbroken, I completely understood where the irrational behaviour came from🤣

Reactions: 5
As an outsider you do think her behaviour was absolute batshit crazy but also as a girl who has been heartbroken, I completely understood where the irrational behaviour came from🤣
Me too. Sure, it was insane but even someone not as egomanical as Carrie would probably be extremely hurt by the way Burger decided to end it. Asshole.

Reactions: 2
Me too. Sure, it was insane but even someone not as egomanical as Carrie would probably be extremely hurt by the way Burger decided to end it. Asshole.
He looks like my friends absolutely psycho ex (like genuine psycho not just saying it) so I struggle to watch the episodes he's in as I just cannot unsee it 🤣

Reactions: 2
I like SJP with the straight hair at the start of S6. Charlotte is hair goals throughout.

Reactions: 6
No I agree he was a dick, and also jsut totally dull as a person (remember her trying to bolster his ego talking about his awful book?!) but going to his friends was.......

Does anyone in the U.K have any idea how we are going to be able to watch this if we don’t have Sky Tv?

Reactions: 4
Sjp and Cynthia look great, kristin erm 🥴

Stanford 😩

very excited for this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I am ashamed to admit I didn't realize it earlier but I think this reboot is just an excuse to establish some sort of spin off, they introduce some new women.

Reactions: 3
Despite my re-watch rage from only last night (seriously Carrie shut up about Nina Katz and the face - Miranda has major baby blues for God's sake!!) I'm now vomit-inducingly excited!

Oh Stannie :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.