Sex and the City & And Just Like That #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming of season 3. Anthony still with his Italian guy 🥰 no sign of Aidan yet thank god!

Reactions: 6
That outfit is hideous, especially the skirt.
Not sure about the outfit either 🫤

I hope Charlottes two kids don’t have a big part in this series, they are so annoying. I really don’t care about them.

Nice to see Anthony with his Italian guy, but I get the feeling something bad will happen with them?

Reactions: 10
I watched the last episode of season 4 yesterday, where big left for napa and left Carrie a plane ticket.
The end held a tribute to 9/11 with carries voiceover ver poignant with ‘some people come into your life, those who go are always in your heart’ etc.
Then finishes with ‘and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away’. I nearly spat out my coffee - it was just after an airline terror attack, who signed that off 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the last episode of season 4 yesterday, where big left for napa and left Carrie a plane ticket.
The end held a tribute to 9/11 with carries voiceover ver poignant with ‘some people come into your life, those who go are always in your heart’ etc.
Then finishes with ‘and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away’. I nearly spat out my coffee - it was just after an airline terror attack, who signed that off 😭😭😭
And then the next series she gets the train to see him. The irony

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only just realising that the show never actually references 9/11, the most it references the outside world existing is celebrity names like Anna Wintour is the editor of Vogue or Matthew McConaughey is a real actor. This is probably why AJLT feels so jarring, the first episode alone references lockdown and BLM protests. SATC feels like it’s the same but a slightly different universe to the one we live in, but the writers of AJLT just said no it’s the same and we’re going to remind you every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 9
The hideous Aidan waxed jacket also makes it return. Thought we could have got rid of that along with they would shall not be named….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only just realising that the show never actually references 9/11, the most it references the outside world existing is celebrity names like Anna Wintour is the editor of Vogue or Matthew McConaughey is a real actor. This is probably why AJLT feels so jarring, the first episode alone references lockdown and BLM protests. SATC feels like it’s the same but a slightly different universe to the one we live in, but the writers of AJLT just said no it’s the same and we’re going to remind you every 5 minutes.
Seeing as Carrie in an early episode compared a break up to the troubles in NI we should be glad they didn’t attempt to bring in political commentary, comparing an out of season outfit to a terrorist atrocity or something 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing as Carrie in an early episode compared a break up to the troubles in NI we should be glad they didn’t attempt to bring in political commentary, comparing an out of season outfit to a terrorist atrocity or something 😬
Can imagine Samantha saying “they should have put a tali-ban on those hideous shoes”

• Haha
Reactions: 14