Sex and the City & And Just Like That #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rewatching SATC as well, it’s crazy how they’ve done the characters dirty. Harry and Steve, both become bumbling idiots, Charlotte has become insufferable but her kids are even worse, and don’t even get me started on what they’ve done to Miranda!

Reactions: 19
I finished watching SATC for the first time in February and am already re-watching it! I hope I’m not the only one who finds it so addictive 😂 I need my Samantha fix!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I finished watching SATC for the first time in February and am already re-watching it! I hope I’m not the only one who finds it so addictive 😂 I need my Samantha fix!
I rewatched in full recently. Amazing how it's dated but still watchable and how it's clear now to see that Carrie is a horrible friend and person overall! And Samantha carried the show

Reactions: 16
Btw has anyone ever managed to find Kim Cattrall’s full Piers Morgan interview online anywhere? I can’t for the life of me find it and am dying to watch it!

Reactions: 1
I’m watching sex and the city. Stanny 🥲❤ this may sound horrible but they really just need to kill him off in it just so we have the goodbye. The Stanford is off to Japan was not it. I get they didn’t want to kill him off straight away but no one is believing he’s been away for that long without coming back and with a tik tok star
---
Also what happened to magda?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m watching sex and the city. Stanny 🥲❤ this may sound horrible but they really just need to kill him off in it just so we have the goodbye. The Stanford is off to Japan was not it. I get they didn’t want to kill him off straight away but no one is believing he’s been away for that long without coming back and with a tik tok star
---
Magdas actress died in 2020. I remember reading somewhere Willie Garsons family asked that his character not be killed off when he died so that might explain the storyline.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
---
I think there was mention in AJLT s1 of Magda having passed away? Or did I imagine that?
I just saw online that one of Cynthia Nixon's kids is trans, which I hadn't heard before.

• Wow
Reactions: 3