Sex and the City & And Just Like That #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird how they managed to take away almost all of her endearing qualities by the end of the series. Not sure that happened with any of the others.

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for all the woke disclaimers at the opening of every episode and all the comments from a new generation of viewers about how it hasn’t aged well 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for all the woke disclaimers at the opening of every episode and all the comments from a new generation of viewers about how it hasn’t aged well 🫠
Sometimes kind of wish we could go back to those times, so much simpler back then. Well for me anyway ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think they may have been talking about the US as I’ve tried to read up about it and can’t find any info
Afaik its definitely coming to US netflix but would have thought the licencing agreement with Now TV in the UK wouldn't allow it?

It is on Netflix in certain countries. I was watching it in Europe last week.

From Graza:

According to Variety, Netflix struck up a deal with Warner Bros. Discovery to license all six seasons of Sex and the City for US viewers. While this comprises all 94 episodes, it does not include the eponymous film franchise, nor the Sex and the City revival, And Just Like That...
A vital fact for disappointed UK residents: Netflix's deal with Warner Bros is not global, hence why the UK has not been included. The HBO series is limited to Netflix in the US, as well as several other European markets, but not for us. Sobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
And just like that Samantha fell for Richard...

Watching SATC again for the millionth time and I love this scene and the song was perfect.

1000002881.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Now I’m older I absolutely fancy the pants off Richard 🤦🏼‍♀️

Did anyone else notice that the same rooftop pool was used in Sex Life on Netflix…

• Wow
Reactions: 5