Sex and the City & And Just Like That #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no.. really? I was hoping the 5 year thing was the write him out. Hopefully she has had Miranda magic her back in to her old apartment again and he’s pissed about it 😂

Reactions: 5
We don't know the context of the scene the outfit is for, maybe it'll work in the show, maybe Carrie has bought a herd of sheep and they've gone missing..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know if I google that hat it’s going to cost something ridiculous like $500. The dress isn’t much better.

AJLT styling is the definition of fashion victim. No attention to personal style, not wearing things that look good or compliment each other, just wear anything with a label on it so it looks like an outlet store threw up on you.

SJP should know better and be trying to protect the integrity of the show, she seems to care so much about details usually.

Reactions: 11
I know if I google that hat it’s going to cost something ridiculous like $500. The dress isn’t much better.

AJLT styling is the definition of fashion victim. No attention to personal style, not wearing things that look good or compliment each other, just wear anything with a label on it so it looks like an outlet store threw up on you.

SJP should know better and be trying to protect the integrity of the show, she seems to care so much about details usually.
https://maryamkeyhani.com/collections/shop/products/head-in-the-clouds-personal-favourite it's 420 euros 😲

I might buy this one for when I'm out walking, it will save me having to wave to the neighbours as I walk past.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 14-29-13 Hats.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, a lucky guess by me 🤣

How is that business profitable, I wouldn’t be caught dead in a single item for sale. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5