Sex and the City & And Just Like That #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aidan has gone, surely: we won’t see him again. Carrie will just dump him from a distance once she finds a new man in the next series.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to see Carrie with someone completely new. Like the podcast fella.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to see Carrie with someone completely new. Like the podcast fella.
I liked him! Why did she ditch him again? She wasn’t ready for commitment or something? I really hope Aidan is gone next series. It backfired shoe horning him back in, they thought everyone would love it but they didn’t.

Reactions: 9
I liked him! Why did she ditch him again? She wasn’t ready for commitment or something? I really hope Aidan is gone next series. It backfired shoe horning him back in, they thought everyone would love it but they didn’t.
I'm still not over the scene where they both got shitfaced and puked all over the street. That was so unnecessary. So I think he's been ruined for me, as a potential love interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still not over the scene where they both got shitfaced and puked all over the street. That was so unnecessary. So I think he's been ruined for me, as a potential love interest.
Wasn’t that a random blind date rather than the guy she worked with on the podcast?

Reactions: 13
I liked the podcast guy too… did they just not continue with that storyline?

Reactions: 4
That scene where he starts crying, I wanted to crawl up inside myself it was so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They did?? I haven't watched AJLT
Not the podcast guy, but yes, Carrie got locked and puked on the street with the first guy she went on a date with after Big.
I'm only half joking when I say, don't do it to yourself: don't watch AJLT. It's bloody awful 😖

Reactions: 5
Not the podcast guy, but yes, Carrie got locked and puked on the street with the first guy she went on a date with after Big.
I'm only half joking when I say, don't do it to yourself: don't watch AJLT. It's bloody awful 😖
I think that scene was even worse than the Che/Miranda sex scenes! I absolutely do not do sick and there just felt no need for it to be so graphic! How many times were there drunk scenes in SATC and they still didn’t resort to a vomit scene!

Reactions: 8
I think that scene was even worse than the Che/Miranda sex scenes! I absolutely do not do sick and there just felt no need for it to be so graphic! How many times were there drunk scenes in SATC and they still didn’t resort to a vomit scene!
The only one I can recall is where Carrie sees Big with Natasha at the Hamptons and she throws up on the beach.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think that was as graphic at least. But once again… Carrie overreacting!
Throwing up would also be my reaction to seeing the man I'm in love with pop up out of the blue with another woman. It was partial shock as it was the last place she expected to see him, and partial heartbreak.

I think earlier in that episode she was giving it about twentysomethings not being able to hold their drink. I think that scene was also about her having to be humble.

Reactions: 3
I think earlier in that episode she was giving it about twentysomethings not being able to hold their drink. I think that scene was also about her having to be humble.
And wasn’t there a mention of friends holding your hair back, which Miranda ends up doing.

Reactions: 3