Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Footlong Subway yesterday, Dominoes for lunch now more "Turkish pizza" for dinner. No wonder she has bowel problems.

Also why does she think its appropriate to bite into it and show the camera the inside, after every single bite. It's bleeping disgusting. It's a wonder she never took her bent fingers off eating that.

Reactions: 9
Her diet is disgusting infact the whole families is. She either cooks processed frozen food or eats takeaway.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she’s not the size of a house with all the shite she eats. Sedat is in a very good mood, it’s the happiest I’ve ever seen him, I wonder why 🤪🫠😂 he’s probably already checked out the local knocking shop in Marmaris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw the dad and sisters video this is definitely an undeclared ad
Thought the same, food looks nice but they’d hardly send so many sauces and salads to the ordinary punter so be mega disappointing in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Obviously you are permanently exhausted Sevda…. You’re up at 4.59am policing your comments section and posting aggressive clapbacks. Is it any wonder Weetabix dropped her like a hot potato? She screams red flag 🚩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Obviously you are permanently exhausted Sevda…. You’re up at 4.59am policing your comments section and posting aggressive clapbacks. Is it any wonder Weetabix dropped her like a hot potato? She screams red flag 🚩
Not a good look for a business to be posting about tattle, they’re literally sending more people here to slag Sevda off, they must be as thick as her 😂
Plus they could have given her a code to use so that screenshot of the order proves nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The takeaway has basically just admitted they read tattle 🤣🤣🤣 sorry, nobody is sending a takeaway screenshots off tattle 🤣🤣🤣 LIAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not a good look for a business to be posting about tattle, they’re literally sending more people here to slag Sevda off, they must be as thick as her 😂
Plus they could have given her a code to use so that screenshot of the order proves nothing 🤣
She’s been warned more than once to correctly label her ads as she doesn’t declare them so no wonder people are suspicious of her. It could also be anyones order.

Reactions: 11
I think she has sent that to the takeaway herself. Her or big Mine the munter. She is wanting them to prove she paid it. I just don’t believe a takeaway would have the time or actually give enough of a tit to post that.

Reactions: 17