Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does that mean they're taking Ewa out of school for more than a week if they're already setting off. I mean, I shouldn't be shocked really.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
God this is going to be unbearable. Constant drunk Sev and hairy dad! Ewa really is in danger over the next 2 weeks

Reactions: 12
Shall we wait for daddy 🤮 she really does think she’s something sat there in a dressing gown eating a m&s salad. Never once have I seen her shop at farm foods either

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
As if she is going to wait for daddy🤣 it’s obvious she has already started on the mini bar, it’s those beady eyes that give it away🤣

Reactions: 5
Those umming and groaning noises over a bleeping lettuce leaf is insane. Her dignity is in the gutter at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'daddy' :sick:
---
Someone commented that it's about 45c in Cyprus at the moment. Lovely :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Those umming and groaning noises over a bleeping lettuce leaf is insane. Her dignity is in the gutter at this point.
And one that she quickly swapped for a sausage roll and pushed onto her sister to ‘share’.. she definitely wasn’t enjoying it as much as she made out silly woman! 🤣

• Haha
The caption. I swear she forces them at gunpoint to post when she has paid for something. The sister has turned comments off too…. Bizarre.
They off on holiday again them dingles lot ffs they are a joke bet the kids been taken out again no wonder she's like a 3 year old can see why with the amount of time she's off surely that school should step up and tell them parents 🙄

• Haha
They are going for 2 weeks so two weeks plus tomorrow off school for Ewa absolutely ridiculous 😩😩😩

• Wow
They are going for 2 weeks so two weeks plus tomorrow off school for Ewa absolutely ridiculous 😩😩😩
Considering she had a week in April too and Two weeks off in December her attendance must be so poor. If the school put up with this then they must not be a great school either. She won’t get away with this from September when the rules change and it’s people like Sev who ruin it for others and why the have to put these rules in place. She’s an absolute failure of a mother!

Reactions: 14
So tacky all drinking in their hotel room, in their robes after their M&S meal deals. That poor child needs a proper meal, least they could have done was gone out with her for dinner before getting shitfaced.

Reactions: 7
They off on holiday again them dingles lot ffs they are a joke bet the kids been taken out again no wonder she's like a 3 year old can see why with the amount of time she's off surely that school should step up and tell them parents 🙄
The school can’t physically force the kid into school though. She probably gets letters about it but she thinks she far superior to teachers.

Reactions: 3
The school can’t physically force the kid into school though. She probably gets letters about it but she thinks she far superior to teachers.
Yes being a celebrity and all that 😂😂 you are probably right she don't give a rats arse about the child's learning do she she can't even grasp a knife and fork none of them can 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She doesn't look like a guest does she.
---
Mine's nails look like Elphas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2