Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says tartar sauce! That meal looked like she was trying to eat everything in the house.

I work in a school and I completely understand why parents take their children on holiday during term time but I don’t agree with the amount of time Ela has had off. If Sev was supporting with her education (reading books Ela enjoys or downloads educational apps-hit the button is a good one to do for maths) or teaching her how to swim then yes, it’s beneficial. However, she does duck all and has not only damaged Elas education but her social skills and other development milestones she will need to hit. Right now, they will be potentially doing SATS and phonics screening. SATS don’t really matter as much but if she fails her phonics, she may have to continue to do this until she passes. It’s not good to hold back a child as much as Sev does.

Reactions: 14
It’s worrying that Ela is still happy to be dressed like a baby. Most little 7/8 year old girls I know will not let their mums choose their outfits anymore and are well aware of what’s trendy etc

also the way she explained to sedat chips cheese and beans she just put on a accent instead of saying it in Turkish 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ela not understanding that Sedat only has one Mum in Turkey... those two dimwits are not teaching Ela anything. I feel like she would be so behind. My neice is 7 and wears Zara cute dresses not those budget ugly clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sevda has a ’meeting’ at school- no it’s an open evening to have a quick look at year free. She’s so bored she makes a small thing something bigger.

Reactions: 9
Sevda has a ’meeting’ at school- no it’s an open evening to have a quick look at year free. She’s so bored she makes a small thing something bigger.
If I was her, I would honestly be embarrassed to attend these things, knowing what the staff are probably saying behind her back. She is just such a narc that she is completely oblivious to how problematic she is! I bet she takes doormat Mummy to any meetings/parent's evenings at the school to hold her hand too. There is no way Sedation is interested enough in his daughter to pull himself off the sofa to attend.

Reactions: 12
Everything is seasoned with solt, peppa, chiwwi fwakes and lemon jwuice 👀😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She made me piss lastnight when she said this is an easy freezer dinnah 😂 think everyday is an easy freezer dinnah for you sev. Nice little takeaway treat tonight, will it be a Chinese, something that sedat doesn’t like or will it be something Turkish from the place that gifted her last time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She made me piss lastnight when she said this is an easy freezer dinnah 😂 think everyday is an easy freezer dinnah for you sev. Nice little takeaway treat tonight, will it be a Chinese, something that sedat doesn’t like or will it be something Turkish from the place that gifted her last time
She’ll need a takeaway after such a long drive. This was from last time she was at Ken Dodd’s 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet all the staff at Elosh’s school side eye silly Sev but she will assume they recognize her from TT because she is a celebrity. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh no, Kuki has posted saying they’re having Dominos for her birthday and Sev is in attendance. I HATE when Sevda has Dominos (and BBQ food) For some reason she is extra feral when she eats those 😫😫 putting on extra moans and chewing/mouth slapping videos for the pervs, mucky cow 😪 she would have more dignity working as a brass

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does Sevda have to film Kuki when she's there? She is such a bleeping control freak, how do this dimwit family put up with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9