Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21 quid for all food from a takeaway. Pull the other one.

She’s also always tired because she likes every single one of Eden harvz posts on insta. And that’s just one content creator. So she’s obv on her phone long enough to warrant that too.

Reactions: 8
Does this family do a group chat to discuss what they will eat and then either all order it pass it on to each other. If this Kebab shop knew not many people like Sevda they might have a change of heart.

English is probably their second language unlike Seagull who supposedly went to an english school in the UK.
I mean the overuse of emojis, the incredibly defensive tone of the comments. I don't know why a kebab joint in Stevenage are gifting that whole family. All of their followers are overseas. They're hardly going to be bombarding them with orders.

Reactions: 10
That kebab place writes suspiciously similarly to Simple
Sevda of Stevenage.
I know and why would someone send that screenshot of tattle to a takeaway. I know people are weird but why. I think everyone is covering their back.

that being said, have you seen the screenshot of a follower messaging sevda on her insta story. They’ve previously sent her a message to let her know her own sister is coming round to her house. I assume it’s cos mine had mentioned going round to sevdas during one of her snore fests. WHY DO THESE WEIRD FOLLOWERS FEEL THE NEED TO INSERT THEMSELVES IN HER LIFE LIKE THAT. It’s so weird. Like sevda isn’t going to know her sister is going round, or even if she didn’t, WHO CARES

Reactions: 9
Also justifying cutting up an already soft pancake into tiny pieces because of Ewa's wobbly toof, all you've done Sevda is demonstrate that your 7 year old child cannot use cutlery herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Obviously you are permanently exhausted Sevda…. You’re up at 4.59am policing your comments section and posting aggressive clapbacks. Is it any wonder Weetabix dropped her like a hot potato? She screams red flag 🚩
I’m famous!! Celebrities 😂😂😂😂
So does everyone get the freebies included?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I reading that wrong? The screenshot says she paid just over 21 but the 6 pizzas listed at 24? Is that all they got? Some kinda discount there and I suppose they didn’t deliver

Reactions: 4
uurgh i've just watched the sisters.....eating the lamb dunnnerrr....the mmming is so fake and forced its like p*rn at this stage, acting up for the camera. You can see how forced it is...its absolutely vile. I'd rather be skint than moaning and groaning over food on the internet.....VILE!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Am I reading that wrong? The screenshot says she paid just over 21 but the 6 pizzas listed at 24? Is that all they got? Some kinda discount there and I suppose they didn’t deliver
Anything for the celebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They can pronounce doner with a Turkish accent to make it sound like an authentic meal as much as they like, but in reality they’re still just shoving doner kebab meat down their throats like I do when I’m 3 bottles of wine and 12 shots deep after a night out.

I’ve been going to Turkey for 16 years and I can’t say I’ve ever ordered doner meat from a restaurant. Turkish food is stunning, what that family shove down their gobs is greasy tit made for after a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone tried to look at this place on Google Maps I have and it just takes me to some run-down alley.
Can someone point out to them that Sevda's followers live in the US and also Sevda and her family are not celebrities.
And thirdly her eating is knocking the whole of the internet sick.

Reactions: 1
It looks like she got a 10% discount. I know places like just eat send random discounts but looks more like she used their website

Jeez the farmfoods advert 😳 she’s so stiff. NONE of her adverts are any different to her usual videos hahaha all the same monotone voice and her saying every single item as she puts it in a trolly 😂😂

The caption. I swear she forces them at gunpoint to post when she has paid for something. The sister has turned comments off too…. Bizarre.

Attachments

Reactions: 9