Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elas food is all over the place.

breakfast is toast/crumpet/croissant with jam/biscoff

lunch is cheese/jam sandwich with 2 packs of biscuits, some crisps and fruit

and then tea she gets an adult potion of mac n cheese, 2 chicken drum sticks, 3 Yorkshire puddings and a tin of sweetcorn?

sevda openly said ‘she won’t eat it all’ so why give it to her then? All that does is set the expectation that there should be food left on the plate, no wonder ela never eats all her packed lunch she probably assumes she is supposed to leave some

sedat gets served less than ela and sev!
Ive never seen anyone serve up yorkshire puddings with a meal like that.

This woman is mentally ill and im going to keep saying it because its clear to see she needs some kind of help.
She has a very tit relatiosnhip with food and is projecting it onto her daughter. She is also im a very unhappy marriage, no matter how many times she tries to convince us otherwise. So she turns to tiktok to get the praise and attention she craves as a narc. I really want a professional to give their opinion as mine is just a guess.

Reactions: 9
She has a very tit relatiosnhip with food and is projecting it onto her daughter. She is also im a very unhappy marriage, no matter how many times she tries to convince us otherwise. So she turns to tiktok to get the praise and attention she craves as a narc. I really want a professional to give their opinion as mine is just a guess.
I totally agree. I have often thought I wish a professional could give us some imput. She has always been attention seeking going back to when she sat in her car on her break from the chemist wow is me and all of that. In fact the whole family seem to be off. I can tolerate Kuki is small doses but then she is not related to the odd family.

Reactions: 4
I believe she’s had some sort of weight loss surgery too but I’m confused as to how she can stuff so much food down her now, especially at such feral speed

Reactions: 3
Elas food is all over the place.

breakfast is toast/crumpet/croissant with jam/biscoff

lunch is cheese/jam sandwich with 2 packs of biscuits, some crisps and fruit

and then tea she gets an adult potion of mac n cheese, 2 chicken drum sticks, 3 Yorkshire puddings and a tin of sweetcorn?

sevda openly said ‘she won’t eat it all’ so why give it to her then? All that does is set the expectation that there should be food left on the plate, no wonder ela never eats all her packed lunch she probably assumes she is supposed to leave some

sedat gets served less than ela and sev!
Yet she always says ‘good girl’ to Ella when she does finish her food. All very confusing for the child & toxic too.

Reactions: 6
No shame in saying that kid sits there through entertainment on holiday on its iPad and headphones. I’d be very ashamed, that kid should be up getting involved, you’re on holiday for duck sake, understand holidays are to relax, but that’s literally all they do, they don’t do anything else but sit round the pool getting pissed, don’t even look like they interact with ewa.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s pushing all this tat now from the tik tok shop now. What’s up sev need money for your next holiday

• Haha
I went into primark today and there were so many cute, trendy clothes for girls Ela’s age. Little denim dresses, broderie tops and co-ords. Why does she insist on buying her the most awful tacky unicorn printed crap that’s clearly for toddlers. Surely the other kids from schools will soon start picking up on the fact everything Ela wears is waaaaaaaay off what other children are. That’s going to sting! She isn’t shy spending a few bob on endless takeaways. For me, I’d rather my daughter wasn’t bullied at school because I’d spent all my money on Turkish pizzas for the freezer but each to their own….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why her followers are saying she should have cookbook because she does so many ready meals, so so many take aways.
Same with her dad. Dad always says "wife has cooked", but then continues to say yes this is good for a ready meal curry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so funny saying she recommends the mosquito thing when she’s just got it out the box, hasn’t used it and is giving it to her SIL.

• Haha
We “bought” this bag for EWA… no you didn’t.

also no hate to mums and dads who let their kid watch tablets on holiday. But Ewa sits with her HEADPHONES on?! wtf.

Reactions: 5
That bag way to babyish for a 7/8year old. Glued to a tablet on holiday always! Teach her to SWIM!

The conversation with sedat is painful
Had he got any type of personality at all
No wonder she goes to TikTok for validation and interaction

The kid calling her scampi chicken nuggets and neither parent even acknowledging or correcting her. Says it all

Reactions: 9