Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the followers were saying the recent holiday was "educational", they didn't even leave the resort, what's educational in there? Didn't she play with a 2 year old or something, that's hardly going to improve much in her life.

Reactions: 12
Like the followers were saying the recent holiday was "educational", they didn't even leave the resort, what's educational in there? Didn't she play with a 2 year old or something, that's hardly going to improve much in her life.
It's obvious that Sevda wants to stunt Ela's development and keep her dependant on her. There's a fete in Stevenage today, but she's chosen to pack for their next getaway instead, even though she doesn't have a job and could do it any time. Ela speaks like a baby, acts like a baby, watches toddler TV. Yet this bint still pulls her out of school constantly. Won't take her anywhere unless it's gifted. Yet she still comes on TikTok multiple times a day beaming from ear to ear like she's sweet as sugar. She's vile.

Reactions: 15
I know she has extraordinarily long fingers that seem to get in the way, but why does she struggle so much with her cutlery?! It’s been mentioned before and she’s obviously read this thread because she’s commented on her fellow TikToker falacious post about using cutlery and now she’s trying to use her knife and fork the same way she does…but she still massively struggles.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure it’s a case of fyi in there family fabricated illnesses the proper word starts with an m !

One thing I don't get, with her followers, is that Ela does nothing educational in her time (also, because she's barely at school). But going to holiday is important because it's "educational" :rolleyes: I mean, Cyprus I could understand as it's her heritage, but surely as it is during school year , instead of 2 weeks, she could have gone for a 4-5 days, including a weekend if you absolutely must.
She’s firtyfour and has never been Cyprus so the family couldn’t give two flying fucks about their heritage or they would have been on regular holidays there.
---
I know she has extraordinarily long fingers that seem to get in the way, but why does she struggle so much with her cutlery?! It’s been mentioned before and she’s obviously read this thread because she’s commented on her fellow TikToker falacious post about using cutlery and now she’s trying to use her knife and fork the same way she does…but she still massively struggles.
Her sister can’t use it either so doormat and hairy dad clearly didn’t teach them basic table manners.

Reactions: 2
Jus seen all her videos from last couple of days - why video the drinking and then dishing up the food wow!!

her eating does my head in like everything she eats tastes so much nicer than anything shes ever had before!!

Dresses for age 2/4 . She is 6 and they definitely won't fit her , yet she's kept hold of them ?

Reactions: 2
Again advertising the fact she’s going away, and who with so basically the house will be empty. Ken no doubt will have wocco, probably hear now how someone will be watching the house but they can’t watch it 24/7. She’s so dumb it’s unreal. Hope the hot tubs nicked 😂

Reactions: 3
The designs and style of those dresses from H&M are literally for toddlers. There are some gorgeous clothes around for girls Elas age but she's far too bloody tight to spend any decent money on her daughter.

Reactions: 4
It’s sad that Ela can’t speak Turkish cause they never have bothered to properly teach her! Sevda claims Ela can understand Turkish but I don’t know if that’s true because Ela always looks confused when she’s asked something in Turkish and a couple of times on camera when Sedats mum has said something to Ela, you hear Ela ask Sevda what was said to her or she’ll give Sevda a look and then Sevda explains what Sedat mum said to her. They should want her to be fluent and it’s a shame she isn’t. It’s not surprising though as Ela can barely speak properly in English she talks like a 2 year old not an almost 8 year old. She behaves like a baby , all the shows she watches are for babies and she’s dressed like a baby.

Nobody in her family is looking out for her and helping her to grow up and develop cause instead they’re all playing a part in holding her back and she’s mentally stunted. I agree that Sevda is purposely wanting Ela to depend on her all the time because I don’t think Sevda can handle thinking of Ela growing up and being independent going off having her own life while she’s left alone with Sedat cause she doesn’t want to be around him because she uses Ela like a prop and a distraction so she doesn’t have to be alone her husband cause she can use the excuse of having to take care of Ela and not being able to leave Ela’s side. Sevda and Sedats marriage is so strange and just looks like such an unhappy and boring relationship and marriage.

Reactions: 11
I wonder why she is over doing those facial expressions now. Its never been as bad as this.

Reactions: 6
fankz sev I was planning on having some bwekky but I scrolled through tik tok and came across this… now I feel sick 🤢
She’s bleeping vile, she never used to be this feral.. guess her mask has slipped

I don’t know whether she’s doing it for attention because everyone’s bored of her and her mhming now so she’s started with the facial expressions etc and all sorts.. or whether she’s just stopped giving a tit so that’s how she actually eats in real life but it’s absolutely vile and she makes me feel physically sick. I’d be embarrassed to sit there eating like that in front of friends and family (and I’d want them to tell me to stop being such a pig!) let alone for millions on the internet 🤢

Reactions: 7
I don’t know whether she’s doing it for attention because everyone’s bored of her and her mhming now so she’s started with the facial expressions etc and all sorts.. or whether she’s just stopped giving a tit so that’s how she actually eats in real life but it’s absolutely vile and she makes me feel physically sick. I’d be embarrassed to sit there eating like that in front of friends and family (and I’d want them to tell me to stop being such a pig!) let alone for millions on the internet 🤢
She is so different to when she first started isn't she unbelievable the change in her and certainly not for the better she's so fake now so glad I don't get to see her that often now and especially on Instagram I don't see her at all on that thank god
Whole family are a bunch of weirdo's especially Ken Dodd 🙄