Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, that video of her singing and flapping her hands and arms round.. she’s worse than the drunk embarrassing 60 year old auntie at a wedding 🤭

Reactions: 10
Surely her management need to step in at this point? Shes getting drunk a LOT which is fine however it’s infront of Ela every time which I think is wrong!

Reactions: 12
What an absolute chav-fest, I would hate to be their neighbour!
IMG_6524.jpeg

Begda is such a camera bleep, she’s definitely unhappy and missing something in life *paging Sedation*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does she even see Sedation these days. Every weekend is spent with everyone but her husband.

Reactions: 10
Who actually waves their arms in the air like they are at a rave. It's clear to see it's over acting. She's trying to show she's having the best time but really her sad little life is falling apart. Probably financially.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder where she will be driving today after all that alcohol last night, how she’s posting acting like that, I’m embarrassed for her. Don’t forget the gweens this morning sev

Reactions: 5
She’s like a 15 year old who’s started drinking for the first time. Gotta be telling everyone she’s so dwunk. ‘Drunk sev’ in her captions. Okay hun, it’s not a flex, I got drunk last night but didn’t have to put that caption on all my insta stories, it was just clear I was out having drinks with the girls without spelling it out

she honestly thinks she’s really cool but she’s just an absolute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve ever had so much second hand embarrassment
everything she does is wooden stiff and for the camera
And it’s completely obvious and cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think I’ve ever had so much second hand embarrassment
everything she does is wooden stiff and for the camera
And it’s completely obvious and cringey
She has no rhythm does she she's as stiff as a board so she can't cook or dance or pack a suitcase or manage cleaning her oven 🤣 everything about her false and wooden
Imagine getting pissed as a fart and being in charge of children 😳 she's a disgrace as a mother

I do not think she had much of a life before TT. She's had a bit of attention from her extremely strange followers, and she tries to act like she's really cool and trendy when really she's just a sad little wife with a dull life. In a matter of a few short years, she will look just like her mother.

Reactions: 18
At least it gave sedat the opportunity to have some alone time with megan fick fighs tiktok while sev was occupied with embarrassing herself in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has no rhythm does she she's as stiff as a board so she can't cook or dance or pack a suitcase or manage cleaning her oven 🤣 everything about her false and wooden
Imagine getting pissed as a fart and being in charge of children 😳 she's a disgrace as a mother
I don’t agree with getting pissed with children around, a few drinks maybe, but just hammering it like there’s no tomorrow is just wrong. Giving sedat doesn’t drive, if anything was to happen and they needed to get to hospital (obviously she’d call mummy and daddy), but why would you put yourself in that situation. Our neighbours have bbqs like sev and past a point it takes the piss. Music blaring, kids playing or crying because they are tired l. I sound like a right bore, but I also have kids who have routine if we go anywhere we leave at a reasonable time as they get bored/tired. Payback is sweet tho 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t agree with getting pissed with children around, a few drinks maybe, but just hammering it like there’s no tomorrow is just wrong. Giving sedat doesn’t drive, if anything was to happen and they needed to get to hospital (obviously she’d call mummy and daddy), but why would you put yourself in that situation. Our neighbours have bbqs like sev and past a point it takes the piss. Music blaring, kids playing or crying because they are tired l. I sound like a right bore, but I also have kids who have routine if we go anywhere we leave at a reasonable time as they get bored/tired. Payback is sweet tho 😂
I totally agree I see it all the time in my pub parents with kids forgetting that they came in with them always baffles me tbh
100% correct sedation can't do anything really can he
Drive
Speak English
Pick a paint brush up
Put a unit together
Bang a nail in 😂
Only good for laying on the sofa by looks of it and maybe cut up the odd salad 🤦‍♀️

• Haha