Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So trashy! She is so embarrassing and poor Ela having that as a mother. Next day shes not got a hangover... no tit sherlock.. functioning alcoholics really ever do. Her garden looks like tit too 😂

Reactions: 8
Those videos are second hand embarrassment she needs to be careful she isn’t reported to SS drinking like that around young kids is not good!

Reactions: 6
It's OK. At least Ewa has one parent who can take charge if need be. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hands are a bit shaky when she was sorting her crackers out this morning 🤣
What an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine living next door to that pissed up egotistical narc. I bet the neighbours can't wait til winter when she's getting pissed up in the kitchUN instead of warbling about pissed as a fart in her garden filming herself for her "insta family"

Reactions: 10
Imagine living next door to that pissed up egotistical narc. I bet the neighbours can't wait til winter when she's getting pissed up in the kitchUN instead of warbling about pissed as a fart in her garden filming herself for her "insta family"
Seems like she was playing the music quite loud last night. I know it wasn’t late but have a bit of respect and play it a bit quieter.

I'm shocked Sedats going to Turkey without her,but of course she has to show the stuff she's sensing down for his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something is going off with her, Look how bad she looks, getting drunk, having her friend round to cheer her up and now Sedat going on his own to Turkey.

Reactions: 9
I really hope Sedat has a brilliant time in Turkey. Bet he cant wait to escape and have some freedom for once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She answered a comment asking about Ella’s school and said
“I have put the request she won’t be going to school she will be coming”
That kid needs to go to school to avoid being a complete illiterate like mother!
Sentence DOES NOT make any sense 🤣

He’s only going to turkey without her because he can’t go to Cyprus because of his passport. So she’s said he was allowed to go and see his parents!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How’s she saying that Sedat gets less holiday than her when her life is just one big holiday

Reactions: 15