Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just related her eating mannerism is exactly the same as a dog when it’s greedy
Jaw open wolfing it down
The tongue the squinting eyes
The weird teeth thing she does
Exactly the same as a dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good for sedation going away on his own...bet she's hating that! Although thought they were all going for the dads 60th to Cyprus. Isn't this a last min decision for Sedat? She never said before that he was going on his own. And who pulls their kid out to go on a family holiday for your father's 60th birthday...bleeping weird!!

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sedat gets tit faced with his mates and gets a lap dance from someone with fick fighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good for sedation going away on his own...bet she's hating that! Although thought they were all going for the dads 60th to Cyprus. Isn't this a last min decision for Sedat? She never said before that he was going on his own. And who pulls their kid out to go on a family holiday for your father's 60th birthday...bleeping weird!!
Nah she has mentioned it before that sedat was going to go to see his parents…. She said she ‘booked it for him’ as a surprise. More like she can’t stand the thought of him being by himself at home.

Didn’t she say Sedation would join them after seeing his folks as he must travel to Cyprus through Turkey on his Turkish passport.

Reactions: 1
Watch your fingers there Sev. Packing a grown ass man’s suitcase because she can pack the pwesents nicely 🙄
I would love her Agency to come on and do a Q and A as to why they promote this person. Just look at these photos and explain Why?

When she ate that burger, you can hear it swishing around in her mouth 🤮🤮 I swear she has a microphone in her gob! And the was she looks at the camera. It’s like she fancies herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
😆😆😆
Her coming down to Ela & Sedat eating in the front room eating their breakfast with no plates

She's such a tit mother. She literally is at home all day every day. Can't she pack when Ela is at school? Take the kid to Stevenage day Sevda you bleeping tight arse weirdo.

Reactions: 9
I bet there was nothing wrong with that wrap for Ela, I bet sev planted the seed in her head by saying oh do mummy’s breakfast is better or something and ela’s then saying she doesn’t like the wrap.

Reactions: 3
Does naff all as a family or with her kid! Faffing at the weekend to pack for sedat and their holiday for the dads birthday (I can't get over that...taking kids out of school for the dads 60th) welfare from the school need to get involved now! The oh I'm soo busy...take the kid to the stevenage funday or whatever it is...no wonder princess ewa is a wimp ar everything!

Why the need for a deep Mmmmm after EACH mouthful?! It’s like she’s having sex with her food the disgusting witch.

• Sick
One thing I don't get, with her followers, is that Ela does nothing educational in her time (also, because she's barely at school). But going to holiday is important because it's "educational" :rolleyes: I mean, Cyprus I could understand as it's her heritage, but surely as it is during school year , instead of 2 weeks, she could have gone for a 4-5 days, including a weekend if you absolutely must.

One thing I don't get, with her followers, is that Ela does nothing educational in her time (also, because she's barely at school). But going to holiday is important because it's "educational" :rolleyes: I mean, Cyprus I could understand as it's her heritage, but surely as it is during school year , instead of 2 weeks, she could have gone for a 4-5 days, including a weekend if you absolutely must.
given that none of them work in education (that I know of) there is no reason they can’t go on holiday in school holidays, it’s not like that don’t have the cash to do it.
Ewa has had more sick days and unauthorised absences than she has attendance! And she shows absolutely zero benefit from these ‘educational’ holidays