Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sainsbury summer food was all finest which her followers would know she doesn’t buy and won’t buy in the future, so the whole thing is unbelievable and wouldn’t entice me to buy the product. Why don’t these brands do their research…I thought that many brands had started to distance themselves from nobodies on social media because they know followers aren’t as gullible anymore! If anything when I see a brand gifting like this is puts me totally off them because they aren’t being transparent, gift to a food bank instead.

Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely disgusted with Sainsbury's as I do about 3 decent priced shops a month there, what has this greedy witch ever done for Sainsbury's? Nothing...

Not 1 haul
Not 1 recipe
Not once tried any of their new ranges

Fuming doesn't even come close!!

Reactions: 7
Tender stem bwoccoli for Ella cos it’s good for her

tender stem bwoccoli for sedat because it’s good for him

tender stem bwoccoli for mysewf

honestly, the repeated intros of each food KILL ME

Oh look, it’s more Turkish rice

and a CUFFTA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The repeated intro every video is so jarring.
“Hi guys, hope your all ok, hope you slept wew”
Hi guys, hope your all ok, just made breakfast”
Hi guys, …. You get the jist.

Just makes me want to punch her smug face everytime.

No shame in having left overs, you can’t cook fancy meals every single day, I’ll stop you there sevda, because what fancy meals have you ever prepared. A roast full of frozen veg, roasties, and yorkies. Chicken wings, rice with a dollop of yogurt, cucumber, I could go on about the bland food you make, All you do is shove food in a begged for air fryer and you think you’re this Michelin
Star chef. You are just a beg from Stevenage

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Tender stem bwoccoli for Ella cos it’s good for her

tender stem bwoccoli for sedat because it’s good for him

tender stem bwoccoli for mysewf

honestly, the repeated intros of each food KILL ME

Oh look, it’s more Turkish rice

and a CUFFTA
Don't forget the yoghurt 😂😂 and lemon juice 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh please 😂😂😂 gotta be kidding me 🤦‍♀️ that hand wave and chicken hands her fingers bend outwards and the hunched up body movements in that video she's getting worse I swear she is
She's also off to Tunisia with the big one minny in September she do love a holiday don't she ffs 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No shame in having left overs, you can’t cook fancy meals every single day, I’ll stop you there sevda, because what fancy meals have you ever prepared. A roast full of frozen veg, roasties, and yorkies. Chicken wings, rice with a dollop of yogurt, cucumber, I could go on about the bland food you make, All you do is shove food in a begged for air fryer and you think you’re this Michelin
Star chef. You are just a beg from Stevenage
I have to agree, I always think this about her roast dinners, frozen everything which all looks like slop. Her roast dinners do not look appetising in the slightest.

Reactions: 2
Off to Tunisia now in September? That'll be mummy and daddy moving into hers for the week to babysit princess ewa and sedat I bet. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh the prudish Begda won't like the Tunisian men flocking round them...she won't move from the hotel room and the buffet.....YAWN!!!

Reactions: 4
Aww she's not enjoying her musili this morning is she because it's not lathered in biscoff and butter.😆😆 Bet she was seething the other week when ken dodd dished up Musli and dried fruit 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of the videos just popped on my fyp, showing her reading and an Anniversary card a week later. You really are such a saddo, Begda. I pressed the not interested button once again. You are the least interesting on the app, along with Mine and Papa's long tooth. Mother is so slow and not with the world. Is she OK? I mean, seriously, is she?

Reactions: 2
Is Ewa going to s hool because it's the second morning she hasn't done her packed lunch?the anniversary card was like a distraction.
---
Is Ewa going to s hool because it's the second morning she hasn't done her packed lunch?the anniversary card was like a distraction.
---