Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah! 6k on a holiday? Me and hubby go away every year for 10 nights. We go self catering and £2,000 covers us for flights, accommodation, eating out at expensive restaurants every night, spending money, etc. And they went half board!

They could’ve easily hired a cheap 3 bedroom villa for less than £1200 and gone out for all of their meals

Reactions: 6
Her video of talking about the hotel popped up on my for you page, haven’t watched her in ages. Did you not do any basic research of reviews for the hotel? If so many people are supposedly saying they had the same experience surely there will be written reviews saying as such on tripadvisor. Sorry if that’s already been mentioned.

Reactions: 8
It’s nice to see she‘s still reading here while she’s on holiday, someone on here mentioned them hiring a car 👀
My god, she comes across as so entitled these days she absolutely loves herself too. I feel ashamed for her always butting in on her Dad’s videos, her ego is bleeping huge! I hope Sedat is making the most of his last few days in Turkey 😉😉. Looking forward to the completely set up, wooden awkward video of them reuniting 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We're only celebrating 5 years of marriage later this year but we always make a point of being together for it. So if I was away for a big birthday, we'd plan to both be back together for the anniversary.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find her random friendship with those women really weird? She just posted a story on Instagram and she’s drinking with her. Maybe I’m a suspicious fucker but I wouldn’t trust anyone especially with the amount of human trafficking going on

Reactions: 9
Not only could she have asked followers for hotel recommendations she could have asked all her Turkish Cypriot family and friends. DI there the week before her. And ayni goes often

Wonder if she will be at the Turkish Cypriot festival on Sunday. It might be worth a ticket lol

Reactions: 3
She reads in here does she? Oi Sevda how does it feel to be on different websites that people are posting how despicable you are. Everyone can't be wrong.

She must be stressing about a 3 hr flight today with no internet and no ability to block/deleted the twolls.

• Haha
Not only could she have asked followers for hotel recommendations she could have asked all her Turkish Cypriot family and friends. DI there the week before her. And ayni goes often

Wonder if she will be at the Turkish Cypriot festival on Sunday. It might be worth a ticket lol
Nah she never goes cos she wouldn’t pay for a ticket and she doesn’t get invited like Dil and the others do.

Reactions: 2
She is obviously disappointed that she hasn’t been recognised enough and the hotel haven’t treated her like a VIP. Her ego is through the roof.

Reactions: 5
Who’s waiting for the reunion with Sedat and the dog seperate videos of course with dramatic music and set up hugs 🤣🤣🤣 bet the dog will be depressed to go back to the old peoples home with its tiny prison back yard with plastic grass

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She isn’t in Stevenage now begging for free kebabs 😂. If they didn’t enjoy the food why didn’t they go out to eat and explore some traditional restaurants. Tight as a ducks arse trying to deffo get money back as it wasn’t gifted like she’s used to.

Reactions: 5