Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was that bad, they'd be eating out, but she's too tight and would rather ram dog dick sausages down her neck and complain about it afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sulking by the pool, not having any lunch. FFS. She is a constant DRAIN. She made a big deal of saying she wasn't going to address anything and will make a video when she is home but she cannot help herself can she?! She is acting as if something awful has happened, thanking her idiot followers for their support.
---
Sulking by the pool, not having any lunch. FFS. She is a constant DRAIN. She made a big deal of saying she wasn't going to address anything and will make a video when she is home but she cannot help herself can she?! She is acting as if something awful has happened, thanking her idiot followers for their support.
She has exposed herself in her rant saying she just fancies a juice or a cocktail! So the truth is, you just don't want to put your hand in your pocket for it. The rest of the family have gone to the beach bar for lunch so don't seem as bothered about paying for food and drinks. I bet she packed Ela off with the grandparents so they pay for her lunch. Also, is it ok to drink the tap water in Cyprus? Genuine question because whenever I have been to Greece or Türkiye we have been advised not to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone’s after a partial refund
Feeding time at the zoo? Has she never experienced that on all inclusive? Then she’s lucky that’s her first experience as they are mostly like that
Thick cow

Reactions: 10
Sulking because they’re all not kissing her arse and waiting on her hand and foot. I wonder if she’s pulled out the ‘tik tok influencer’ card yet and threatening to slag them off online (bet that’s why there’s an influx of posts about it today!)

Reactions: 14
Why doesn't this dosy cow get out of the hotel and spend the last full day actually doing something with her daughter? You know the one who is missing school so that Sevda can sit on her fat arse moaning about the hotel to instagram.

Reactions: 9
She’s arrived there expecting to be waited on hand and foot. In Turkey a lot of staff pander to guests because they want tips even though it’s AI. When Sevda didn’t receive this pandering, she’s sat pursing her lips like a cats hole and now all the staff, probably have her card marked and can’t be arsed with her. Bet she doesn’t tip when buying food and drinks at lunch….she even treated the cleaners like slaves.

Reactions: 8
I get the impression she is just after a refund of some sort after dropping 6k on a holiday when work is clearly drying up for her!! I think she went out there expecting to be given royal treatment and now she’s fuming she hasn’t been. They’re only half board, if the restaurant and staff are that bad why are you eating lunch there every day? Go out and explore eat out at lunch time/tea time there is no need to just stay in a hotel that is apparently that bad!!
IF Ela was pinched by an adult I would like to know what was done or said by any of the 4 adults looking after her because if that was my kids all hell would break loose.
Also I have never seen anyone as miserable looking as the mum, even her voice sounds miserable when you hear her in the background of videos.

Reactions: 7
I get the impression she is just after a refund of some sort after dropping 6k on a holiday when work is clearly drying up for her!! I think she went out there expecting to be given royal treatment and now she’s fuming she hasn’t been. They’re only half board, if the restaurant and staff are that bad why are you eating lunch there every day? Go out and explore eat out at lunch time/tea time there is no need to just stay in a hotel that is apparently that bad!!
IF Ela was pinched by an adult I would like to know what was done or said by any of the 4 adults looking after her because if that was my kids all hell would break loose.
Also I have never seen anyone as miserable looking as the mum, even her voice sounds miserable when you hear her in the background of videos.
Was she even pinched though? Maybe she got tapped on the shoulder as she was stood in the way and they made her jump or something. We only have the narcs account of what happened.

Reactions: 8
They’re all so greedy I can’t believe they even went HB, they’re used to shovelling free AI shite down their throats all day long. Lunches and drinks in hotels aren’t cheap, that’s what will be annoying her. Cyprus is certainly not cheap either. I go Self Catering on holiday because I couldn’t stand eating the same shite for a week never mind a fortnight. Holidays are for getting out and about; having a good time in different bars and restaurants. They literally never leave their hotel. It makes no sense why they fly to Turkey and Cyprus. They could fly to Spain in under two hours and sit in an AI hotel there.

Reactions: 5
If she can afford 6k on a holiday she can surely afford to eat out? We’ve been to all inclusives before and didn’t like the food so just went out to restaurants instead and got on with the holiday, it’s really not that much of a big deal?

Reactions: 7
Shes taking the absolute piss now! Shes just fuming that the hotel haven’t treated her like royalty. After getting the flowers at the air port she ovbs thought she was on to royalty treatment. No one had recognised her out there and shes fuming. She already said there was buggy type things to take you to and from your hotel room. She don’t cere about her mums back at home when she’s got her slaving away so she can film her self eating does she.

Attachments

Has she ever considered these people saying “ooo you better give me a good tip” are just joking? It sounds like a joke to me?

Also hope she’s still not planning on going to Disneyland Paris because not only are the buffets manic if you go to the hotel bars you have to be seated for drinks you can’t just wander up. It’s not annoying it’s just how they do it.

Reactions: 2
I personally think she had it in her head she’s not gonna like Cyprus so she use it as an excuse not to go back there again cos she actually has to spend some money there!! When she goes to turkey she stays at her SIL FREE AND MIL Free.
Also she doesn’t go to Spain etc cos she can’t do her faux Turkish speaking and try and make out she’s a local.
I’m still cringing when she was speaking Turkish to waiter at the restaurant and he’s like nope just speak English tool! Not everyone here speaks turkish

Reactions: 4
I personally think she had it in her head she’s not gonna like Cyprus so she use it as an excuse not to go back there again cos she actually has to spend some money there!! When she goes to turkey she stays at her SIL FREE AND MIL Free.
Also she doesn’t go to Spain etc cos she can’t do her faux Turkish speaking and try and make out she’s a local.
I’m still cringing when she was speaking Turkish to waiter at the restaurant and he’s like nope just speak English tool! Not everyone here speaks turkish

10000% this!! She’s spent the entire time comparing it to Turkey.

Reactions: 2
Funny how it’s only come to light at the end of the holiday how much she’s hated it even though all she has done is post videos of her hoovering up plates of food and desserts 🤥
Defo after a refund

Reactions: 13
Funny, had she asked her follower minions who are all piping up now (strange that) for recs before she investigated and booked this supposed nightmare place, she would have been all the wiser!

Hmmm she must’ve thought she was too good to go to the same place as her followers or knew better or something 🤔

It was pretty obvious after after the first week something was afoot because she’s was rarely posting, thought maybe she’s decided to stop begging the pennies and enjoy her family time.
Goes to show had it not been so obvious she hated it, she’d have kept up the facade!