Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ncc89

VIP Member
Is she saying halloumi or helim? One or the other, she doesn’t have to say both.
I think this just proves she doesn’t speak like that naturally, such as saying helim and dunnerrr etc, she says it the English way first and then has to get in the Turkish/cypriot way of saying it, moron.

Reactions: 2

ishman

VIP Member
Do schools not teach swimming anymore? I’m sure I walked from my primary school to secondary school as a kid to be taught swimming. Then had it as a module in PE at my secondary and upper secondary school. (One school was only years 7-9 so went to another one to do 10-11). Obviously it’s not the schools responsibility to teach her and she only attends 50% of the time but she will stand more of a chance of learning some independency skills if it’s part of PE still.
Our school it’s year 3 and year 4 they go swimming. My eldest missed most of them because of lockdown, but she’s had lessons since she was 1 and as soon as they were allowed back swimming lessons started back up at the gym I attend. Now my 5 and 7 year olds have lessons and are confident swimmers, they started later because of lockdown but again they were signed up as soon as we could attend again. My 1 year old starts lessons next month but I take him swimming every Wednesday and sometimes on a Saturday with all the children. On Sevdas part it’s just tightness and laziness, who wouldn’t want there child to be able to swim confidently. Like you said it’s not the schools responsibility and I bet Sevda doesn’t even sign her up for swimming with school because Ela won’t want to

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
How much food does she constantly eat for a woman she can't half put it away can't she plus all the cakes she'll end up like minny the sister again like she was before she's just so greedy £79.00 she said that meal for her and minny that she tucked away then slatted some of it 🤦‍♀️

Rainbowsky29

The more I see of Ella the more I am convinced she is autistic. My daughter is and I can tell another autistic child a mile off.
I wonder why Seagull has never come out and said it?

The Lurker

I know schools have varying inset days but at this time of year surely not when they break up in less than 3 weeks. Someone's telling porkies yet again aren't you Sevda. At this point are you deliberately setting out to jepodise your daughters education? Disgraceful.

sunflower47

Chatty Member
What's ya betting the hotel will provide something for the 60year old twat....after the begda has asked

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Has she ever considered these people saying “ooo you better give me a good tip” are just joking? It sounds like a joke to me?

Also hope she’s still not planning on going to Disneyland Paris because not only are the buffets manic if you go to the hotel bars you have to be seated for drinks you can’t just wander up. It’s not annoying it’s just how they do it.

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
I personally think she had it in her head she’s not gonna like Cyprus so she use it as an excuse not to go back there again cos she actually has to spend some money there!! When she goes to turkey she stays at her SIL FREE AND MIL Free.
Also she doesn’t go to Spain etc cos she can’t do her faux Turkish speaking and try and make out she’s a local.
I’m still cringing when she was speaking Turkish to waiter at the restaurant and he’s like nope just speak English tool! Not everyone here speaks turkish

10000% this!! She’s spent the entire time comparing it to Turkey.