Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burgh Gal

Complaining about the hotel not doing anything for her dad's birthday is so weird, it would be a nice surprise yeah but shouldn't be expected. Sev has probably marched up to the front desk a few times now, do you know who I am?? I have 1.8m followers on TikTok and only half of them are bots

Reactions: 23

Spanor511

VIP Member
Does she not understand the hotel would have multiple birthdays a week to celebrate? Unless it’s a significant birthday they just couldn’t keep that up. Honestly grown adults moaning that business’ didn’t make a fuss of their birthday. GROW UP. As for moaning about water bottles being on the floor? Why would you leave them there, knowing a cleaner was coming? Just because she would have to pick them up? I would never expect a cleaner to pick up my or my kids shite. Theyre there to do a quick turnaround of the room. Honestly she’s so entitled.

Reactions: 23

The Lurker

Those umming and groaning noises over a fucking lettuce leaf is insane. Her dignity is in the gutter at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Spanor511

VIP Member
The takeaway has basically just admitted they read tattle 🤣🤣🤣 sorry, nobody is sending a takeaway screenshots off tattle 🤣🤣🤣 LIAH

• Haha
  • Heart

ncc89

VIP Member
Bet the cleaners time was taken up with cleaning hairy daddy’s furballs off the floor and that’s why they didn’t get round to anything else

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
Obviously you are permanently exhausted Sevda…. You’re up at 4.59am policing your comments section and posting aggressive clapbacks. Is it any wonder Weetabix dropped her like a hot potato? She screams red flag 🚩
Not a good look for a business to be posting about tattle, they’re literally sending more people here to slag Sevda off, they must be as thick as her 😂
Plus they could have given her a code to use so that screenshot of the order proves nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

The Lurker

I don't think i have ever come across such a self centred narc. What the hell is that balloon video all about!! Has she honestly taken time out of a family holiday to arrange for some balloons to celebrate herself and prance about in front of. She's an absolute dick.

• Wow
  • Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
She’s on one with the sassy clap back video about Ela’s schooling! I cannot stand her self righteous, snarky tone when she tries to make these videos. She just makes herself look even dumber and is missing the point entirely. People aren’t asking about the process and fines Sevda, there is genuine concern for your daughter’s development and education. It isn’t about you or trolls coming for you, it’s simply poor parenting to remove a child from school so frequently. It is neglect. I cannot believe how brazen she is about this. It isn’t like she has taken her out for 1 week, once a year. It’s multiple weeks, close together, when the child has exams coming up in the not so distant future. Take a step out of your own arsehole Sevda and realise nobody is threatening you. Nobody is coming for you. It’s just sheer disbelief at what a terrible parent you are.

so at home she absolutely covers ela’s pasta in cheese but when the waitress offers cheese for elas pasta Sev says no she just likes plain pasta?! lol you mean you already told Ewa that’s it not the same as the way Mummy does it so you give her the chance to try other cheeses on top of her pasta !

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
that child is missing another two weeks of education to be plonked in front of an iPad whilst her mother, hairy long tooth grandad and lard arse aunt film themselves gobbling down on buffet food. No wonder she acts like a baby. It's so sad.

• Haha
  • Angry

RBN20

Chatty Member
They can pronounce doner with a Turkish accent to make it sound like an authentic meal as much as they like, but in reality they’re still just shoving doner kebab meat down their throats like I do when I’m 3 bottles of wine and 12 shots deep after a night out.

I’ve been going to Turkey for 16 years and I can’t say I’ve ever ordered doner meat from a restaurant. Turkish food is stunning, what that family shove down their gobs is greasy shit made for after a night out

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
This family are becoming a parody of themselves. Filming the buffet at breakfast, filming going to the ice machine, all getting together with Sev in the dressing gown serving up from the mini bar. Poor Ela going into the bathroom to get away from the drunkards. Walking around duty free filming themselves whilst they spray the perfumes.

Good lord this lot are dim. How have social services not intervened into the blatant and public stunting of Ela's development? Her absolute piss poor school attendance?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
What an absolute chav-fest, I would hate to be their neighbour!
IMG_6524.jpeg

Begda is such a camera whore, she’s definitely unhappy and missing something in life *paging Sedation*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

pat1988

The reasons these heavy fines are coming in for schools, is because of people like Sevda who constantly abuse it. You can understand one holiday out of term time, but not this many, just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 19

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
It’s really getting to me listening to her moan about things.. ‘it’s so noisy in the restaurant’ ‘wish we could have picked our own dips’ ‘ that’s not as nice as yesterday’ bla bla might only be silly little things but when you are posting videos to people that may not be able to afford a holiday, still recovering from financial struggle from the pandemic or who’s country is at war you should think your self lucky and stop complaining on camera! Do it off camera to your family fine but stop being a prick.

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
It shows how dim she is that she can't see the point with regard to Elas education. The fines aren't the point, Sevda. The fact that your child speaks and acts like a 3 year old is exactly why she NEEDS to be in school. Instead of surrounded by sweaty family stunting her development.

she's made the deprivation of het child's education and development about her. She's astounding.