Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
She has said her mum was born in Limassol…. So not North Cyprus, the “Turkish” part. Her dad was born and raised in the UK. She is more bloody Dutch than Turkish at this point 😂😂
Limassol is in the Greek Cypriot half. Not the occupied Turkish territory. So her mum is very likely Greek 🇬🇷

Reactions: 2
She made me piss lastnight when she said this is an easy freezer dinnah 😂 think everyday is an easy freezer dinnah for you sev. Nice little takeaway treat tonight, will it be a Chinese, something that sedat doesn’t like or will it be something Turkish from the place that gifted her last time
She’ll need a takeaway after such a long drive. This was from last time she was at Ken Dodd’s 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
2 weeks for Sedat’s dental work
Thats shocking, she should be ashamed. I’m all for taking kids out because you can save a massive amount of money but I only ever took mine out for a week and it wasn’t always about the money it was about my Husband not being able to get the same holidays as me. We know minge bag Sev has the money but she’s so tight she won’t pay the school holiday prices. Five weeks on holidays alone is terrible, the school will surely have her in over this, it’ll be classed as a safeguarding issue now surely. Then as people have said there’s all the bad tummy days 🫠
Sev is that FICK she’s probably thinking sod Ela’s education, she’ll want her to be an influencer 🤦🏻‍♀️

sunflower47

Chatty Member
Just doesn't stop eating....buffet style dinnertimes...just has to eat everything..this whole family have no etiquette. Pure gluttony

Instead of lazing about on a lilo she needs to get daddy 🤮 to get those armbands off that kid and teach her how to fucking swim, or even better get in the pool herself and teach her. She’s what nearly 8, my 4 and 7 year old are confident swimmers, pure tightness and laziness on seagulls part
Do schools not teach swimming anymore? I’m sure I walked from my primary school to secondary school as a kid to be taught swimming. Then had it as a module in PE at my secondary and upper secondary school. (One school was only years 7-9 so went to another one to do 10-11). Obviously it’s not the schools responsibility to teach her and she only attends 50% of the time but she will stand more of a chance of learning some independency skills if it’s part of PE still.

How can she sit there and say it’s only been a week in April, and this two week holiday. It runs from September - July! She’s so crafty and sneaky! Shame on her for not being more transparent. The new rules are coming in because of selfish people like her and her family! She has missed a significant amount of time missed in school.
I don't often come on this thread as I've been neither a lover or a hater of hers but the video just came up of her clapping back about taking Ela out of school, and I was gob smacked that it's been 15 days she's missed. Fair enough not moaning about paying the fines like some other creators (The Coles for example) but that's no excuse for letting her miss so much school 🤯

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
That fish restaurant video is so so rude! She clearly didn’t like any of it and was just being so immature.

Not only could she have asked followers for hotel recommendations she could have asked all her Turkish Cypriot family and friends. DI there the week before her. And ayni goes often

Wonder if she will be at the Turkish Cypriot festival on Sunday. It might be worth a ticket lol
Nah she never goes cos she wouldn’t pay for a ticket and she doesn’t get invited like Dil and the others do.

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Guys how do we know she has an estranged sister? Think I missed something but I want the tea
Guys how do we know she has an estranged sister? Think I missed something but I want the tea
Looked on the dad
It’s on the other threads before, and hairy daddy admitted there was another daughter but they don’t see her on one of his comments. We don’t know why they fell out
I think there's one photo with sister on the dads Facebook page
---
Sevda should of got her dad a beauty treatment for his birthday,that hairy chest looks gross,how can he sit eating with no top on?

Last edited: