Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
My kids started swimming lessons as a baby, we live on an island so they must be able to swim. My 8 year old is a better swimmer than most adults I know. She has zero excuse for not sending her to lessons.

Reactions: 2
One thing I don't get, with her followers, is that Ela does nothing educational in her time (also, because she's barely at school). But going to holiday is important because it's "educational" :rolleyes: I mean, Cyprus I could understand as it's her heritage, but surely as it is during school year , instead of 2 weeks, she could have gone for a 4-5 days, including a weekend if you absolutely must.
She’s firtyfour and has never been Cyprus so the family couldn’t give two flying fucks about their heritage or they would have been on regular holidays there.
---
I know she has extraordinarily long fingers that seem to get in the way, but why does she struggle so much with her cutlery?! It’s been mentioned before and she’s obviously read this thread because she’s commented on her fellow TikToker falacious post about using cutlery and now she’s trying to use her knife and fork the same way she does…but she still massively struggles.
Her sister can’t use it either so doormat and hairy dad clearly didn’t teach them basic table manners.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s probably so she can pack the iPad and headphones for Ela whilst she gets pissed up as usual
Have we seen ewa wearing the back pack sevda was trying to flog off TikTok shop yet? She specifically said they could use it on holiday for her tablet nd head phones.

Our school it’s year 3 and year 4 they go swimming. My eldest missed most of them because of lockdown, but she’s had lessons since she was 1 and as soon as they were allowed back swimming lessons started back up at the gym I attend. Now my 5 and 7 year olds have lessons and are confident swimmers, they started later because of lockdown but again they were signed up as soon as we could attend again. My 1 year old starts lessons next month but I take him swimming every Wednesday and sometimes on a Saturday with all the children. On Sevdas part it’s just tightness and laziness, who wouldn’t want there child to be able to swim confidently. Like you said it’s not the schools responsibility and I bet Sevda doesn’t even sign her up for swimming with school because Ela won’t want to
Seagull will tell her she won’t like it so she doesn’t have to fork out for lessons! I had lessons as a kid but can’t remember what age I started and stopped, but it was something I enjoyed. I’m a full on water baby 😂😂😂. I want to start again but adulting means I struggle for time.

Burgh Gal

I know she said she paid for the hotel at the airport but she must be aiming for a freebie next time (or was actually gifted) because in every video of them at the hotel they've all said the 'Sofitel Hotel' rather than the normal thing of 'at the hotel', always on the beg

that child is missing another two weeks of education to be plonked in front of an iPad whilst her mother, hairy long tooth grandad and lard arse aunt film themselves gobbling down on buffet food. No wonder she acts like a baby. It's so sad.
She is an after thought for all of them! I bet Sedation’s mum would have loved to have her for 2 weeks while Sedation was in Turkey, but she hasn’t been taught Turkish by her lazy parents so can’t spend time with her elderly gran

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I know I was going to say the same. They've been there almost two weeks. They've gone on one boat trip, and one visit to a church (?) There are so many interesting archaeological sites around the island but Ewa would have had to ditch the ipad for a day so nah.
I came on to say the same, two weeks and they’ve just stayed at the hotel. I’d be bored stiff.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
We know she reads here and elsewhere. I don't know how she can be so blase about Ela's stunted development and lack of schooling. It's appalling.
Because her own development is stunted. And the teachers have told her Ewa is doing well at school. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Do schools not teach swimming anymore? I’m sure I walked from my primary school to secondary school as a kid to be taught swimming. Then had it as a module in PE at my secondary and upper secondary school. (One school was only years 7-9 so went to another one to do 10-11). Obviously it’s not the schools responsibility to teach her and she only attends 50% of the time but she will stand more of a chance of learning some independency skills if it’s part of PE still.
They might do but Ewa is hardly there so probably missed it.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Has she got another sister? So two sisters?
Yes a 3rd sister with kids who's swept under the carpet like she has never existed
Think her name is sevcan or sevdan something like that
She was on her fb photos was a bridesmaid for seagull if you go back on posts pictures was on here but she's deleted them on her fb now you are blocked if you mention her at all
Has she got another sister? So two sisters?