Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her diet is disgusting infact the whole families is. She either cooks processed frozen food or eats takeaway.

Reactions: 3

Bellaboos

Just caught up with her rants on the MTH page. Jesus the entitlement and delusion is nuts

Hope sedar is having a blast

sunflower47

Chatty Member
of it did happen, sev needs to take a long hard look at what she actually does to protect her child, physical assault is no joke, if someone did that to my DOG they would quickly be drinking through a straw, not running off to do it to someone else
Exactly if it happened...wimpy princess ewa jumps at her own shadow! Bet she's asking to go home now. And what did her mother do about it? Probably said "don't you know who I am!?" 😜

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Shes taking the absolute piss now! Shes just fuming that the hotel haven’t treated her like royalty. After getting the flowers at the air port she ovbs thought she was on to royalty treatment. No one had recognised her out there and shes fuming. She already said there was buggy type things to take you to and from your hotel room. She don’t cere about her mums back at home when she’s got her slaving away so she can film her self eating does she.

Attachments

Bellaboos

Not only could she have asked followers for hotel recommendations she could have asked all her Turkish Cypriot family and friends. DI there the week before her. And ayni goes often

Wonder if she will be at the Turkish Cypriot festival on Sunday. It might be worth a ticket lol

Mumofboys2010

Why pack three sugary/chocolate snacks for her pack lunch plus sugary ribena too it's not even the sugar free one. Portion size and what she gives her is all messed up.

pat1988

Well she has got cousins the other sister has 2 or 3 kids the family choose to have nothing to do with her any comments regarding the other sister are swiftly deleted 🙄 it's like she don't exist all very strange from the perfect family or not so perfect 🤦‍♀️

Has she got another sister? So two sisters?

Charmed40

Chatty Member
We went to North Cyprus 18 years ago for a day whilst on holiday in Ayia Napa. My Grandad stayed in Famagusta for 2 weeks when he did his National Service in Egypt so wanted to see it. He said it had the best beaches ever and it broke his heart when he saw the state of it after the turkish invaded. I was pregnant at the time and the men were so sleazy , saying I was beautiful and had beautiful blonde hair. My husband nearly killed them! Never again will I go there, it felt like I was betraying my friends in Ayia Napa. They are so so passionate about the whole situation. We were in Ayia Napa last week and on some days it was hitting 36 degrees. God help Ela walking in that heat. The woman totally winds me up 🤬🤬🤬

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I bet she’s like Elosh doesn’t like water in her face
There’s 4 adults there and one child and two weeks if she doesn’t learn to swim this holiday then there’s no hope! All mine could swim by 3 it’s a life skill but then again she can’t open a bag of crisps!

Celeb219

VIP Member
Does anyone keep struggling to find Mine the hippo page? I’m wondering if that Melts of tiktok page is hippo, the content seems the same, so funny, love the videos of hairy daddy 😆 Hippo if you’re reading can you please possibly do some content on McHodg 🙏
Yeah I think it’s gone, but in the other pages bio it says ‘artist formally known as MTH’ so I assume it’s the same person 🤣

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She will have to try and live down the fake that she is buying balloons and singing and dancing knowing full well she bought all those followers.

I now think based on how many people like her post's she probably bought most of her followers.

No Sevda it’s not the staff and other guests that are rude it’s YOU that’s rude. Can see her now, do they not know who I am 🙄 people aren’t up her fat ass she slates them. I’m pleased she hasn’t had a good time, she’s an ungrateful entitled twat. You are a nobody Sevda, and that goes for your whole vile family aswell. As for the comment of its feeding time at the zoo, you fit right in
I bet they take no shit from her rather than being rude.