Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prettywoman

I learnt to swim as a child on a crash course over the half term, just went to a lesson every day for a week and I was confident by the end. But of course that would be too inconvenient for sevda’s busy schedule of stuffing her face and deleting comments

Reactions: 3

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I believe she’s had some sort of weight loss surgery too but I’m confused as to how she can stuff so much food down her now, especially at such feral speed

Ejo27

VIP Member
Sulking by the pool, not having any lunch. FFS. She is a constant DRAIN. She made a big deal of saying she wasn't going to address anything and will make a video when she is home but she cannot help herself can she?! She is acting as if something awful has happened, thanking her idiot followers for their support.
---
Sulking by the pool, not having any lunch. FFS. She is a constant DRAIN. She made a big deal of saying she wasn't going to address anything and will make a video when she is home but she cannot help herself can she?! She is acting as if something awful has happened, thanking her idiot followers for their support.
She has exposed herself in her rant saying she just fancies a juice or a cocktail! So the truth is, you just don't want to put your hand in your pocket for it. The rest of the family have gone to the beach bar for lunch so don't seem as bothered about paying for food and drinks. I bet she packed Ela off with the grandparents so they pay for her lunch. Also, is it ok to drink the tap water in Cyprus? Genuine question because whenever I have been to Greece or Türkiye we have been advised not to.

Last edited:
  • Haha

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
The haul she’s done. That is a lot of halloumi. And the nuts. I know she’ll have to declare them but I didn’t think you could bring foods into other countries like nuts, cheese.
Also, the tat she buys. She’s a proper 90’s mum. 😂
The anklet that looked like it was from Claire’s Accessories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They off on holiday again them dingles lot ffs they are a joke bet the kids been taken out again no wonder she's like a 3 year old can see why with the amount of time she's off surely that school should step up and tell them parents 🙄
The school can’t physically force the kid into school though. She probably gets letters about it but she thinks she far superior to teachers.