Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ted2

Chatty Member
Is it the one with the red uniform? One has red jumpers and one black from a quick look at the homepage. Didn’t look any further as all I wanted ti know how easy it is to find out information strangers shouldn’t know. Turns out it’s far to easy.
Yes Ewa wears a red uniform.

Reactions: 1

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Looks like she needs some Ovex.

Who wants to see inside her mouth all white sauce? thats make me feel sick as well as viewing the wriggly worms.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
The more I see of Ella the more I am convinced she is autistic. My daughter is and I can tell another autistic child a mile off.
I wonder why Seagull has never come out and said it?
Course she won’t! she either hasn’t realised or won’t share that as it won’t fit into her perfect family life
---
Going back to the Peppa Pig shoe thing, I asked my 5 yr old GS if he watched Peppa Pig, he said no, and i asked is it babyish? he said yes

Last edited:

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
There is 2 schools near sev, one has an inset day today and one doesn’t. That alone makes it too identifiable to figure out which school she’s at.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Has anyone tried to look at this place on Google Maps I have and it just takes me to some run-down alley.
Can someone point out to them that Sevda's followers live in the US and also Sevda and her family are not celebrities.
And thirdly her eating is knocking the whole of the internet sick.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Guys how do we know she has an estranged sister? Think I missed something but I want the tea
They have a 3rd sister who has children as well so ela is not the only granchild if mentioned on tiktok instantly blocked you would have to go back on threads for pictures etc she has taken the ones off that we're on FB it's like she don't exist think she's called sevdan or sevcan something similar to saint sev seagull if you can get on comments cafe think there might be things on that still photos etc I've not looked for a long time on comments cafe so not sure other than that you'd have to go back on old threads here I'm afraid

There's a tiktoker who has tow very young kids, one in school other isnt. She shows her Airbnb palce and hardly has her children on camera, she said last week the school found her tiktoks and called her in for a meeting. She didn't take it negatively and has said even though she was showing the kids not very much, she will mostly definitely tone it down now

Thats Is a good mother who looks after her kids. The tiktoka is about her day in life and Airbnb so there are clips the kids come in but they are not the center of main point of her videos, but saying she will keep them off now and taking the schools advice

But not simple sevda!!! Anything for views and its worrying she thinks her young child filming tiktoks is cute and funny when it's far from it
Ahh I know who you are talking about! And she’s younger than Sev too! Sev should know better!!! But anything for the £££££!

I don’t rate Jo’s Unflitered BUT at least when she takes her sons off school she does do stuff with them that’s not just sat on the iPad, like I said I don’t rate her but some of the hols before they went around the ruins and her son learnt to cook at one of the restaurants.