Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Sevda it’s not the staff and other guests that are rude it’s YOU that’s rude. Can see her now, do they not know who I am 🙄 people aren’t up her fat ass she slates them. I’m pleased she hasn’t had a good time, she’s an ungrateful entitled twit. You are a nobody Sevda, and that goes for your whole vile family aswell. As for the comment of its feeding time at the zoo, you fit right in

Reactions: 13
of it did happen, sev needs to take a long hard look at what she actually does to protect her child, physical assault is no joke, if someone did that to my DOG they would quickly be drinking through a straw, not running off to do it to someone else
Exactly if it happened...wimpy princess ewa jumps at her own shadow! Bet she's asking to go home now. And what did her mother do about it? Probably said "don't you know who I am!?" 😜

Reactions: 3
It amazes me how quickly a bit of money turns these creators in to selfish, ungrateful, entitled individuals. As someone posted above, it wasn’t that long a go she crying about how she couldn’t afford a new car or to decorate the house. Now she is on a 6K 5* holiday with a face like a thunder, moaning that the hotel staff aren’t constantly up her arse. Remember where you come from Sev because you can easily be put back there!

Part of the fun on being on holiday is eating out, fresh seafood, fresh ingredients but she’s stayed in every night bar 2 and eaten at the hotel. No evening visits to the local markets etc, they all drive they could rent a people carrier and visited local places or the next town etc.
---
And considering they were seeing family they have only seen them the 1 time.

Reactions: 8
Fancy spending 6k and slagging the hotel off multiple times yet still not leaving and spending every day there from morning till night 🤣🤥

While rude people do exist in every walk of life I can’t recall being treated badly by any hotel employee while on holiday. I think you would have to be extremely rude and difficult to get that treatment off several staff members. Maybe they’re offended by her pidgin Turkish 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder if that hotel is aware that she's complaining about them I mean it's not good advertising is it the way she's moaning about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No Sevda it’s not the staff and other guests that are rude it’s YOU that’s rude. Can see her now, do they not know who I am 🙄 people aren’t up her fat ass she slates them. I’m pleased she hasn’t had a good time, she’s an ungrateful entitled twit. You are a nobody Sevda, and that goes for your whole vile family aswell. As for the comment of its feeding time at the zoo, you fit right in
I bet they take no tit from her rather than being rude.

Reactions: 3
The sister looks exactly like the mum, goodness. People say seagull looks like her mum, she doesn’t. This estranged older sister does & she has the same long potato head the dad and sister has. How can they act likes she doesn’t exist, what could be so bad? I think it’s pretty f-ed up that they ALL do not speak to her. Something is off.

Which is it Sevda? You were raving about your breakfast this morning.
But, they’re NOT all inclusive! She chats so much tit, she forgets what she said, how can it not be that great when she eats the same thing every day and it’s supposedly been nice? Make it make sense numpty!
---
Ficko Sev doesn’t realise how damaging it can be for Ewa to miss this much time off school. Not only for her education but also building friendships and stuff.
It’s not like she’s even doing well at school, having to have extra help, her speech is atrocious like when she said she was having water in ‘this’, a glass, does she not know what it’s called, I’m honestly not trying to shame her, it’s obviously not her fault(even if she’s a little brat) lol but the family never correct her or encourage her speak properly which is sad cause she’ll definitely get bullied when she’s older!
SEVDA! WE KNOW YOU READ HERE, you’re her mother DO BETTER, you selfish witch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
‘Ela was crying and shacking’ sorry what? And what did any of you do? Did you say anything to this said adult that’s supposedly going about pinching kids?
there’s no truth in that at all not in the slightest or you would have left as that’s unsafe for your child isn’t it! Ela is a real wuss so it doesn’t take much to scare her I can imagine the story is completely different to what sev has portrayed
I think she’s angling for a full refund

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. Two weeks is a long time. New friendships are made in a few days.
It's so sad to watch Ela and how stunted she is for a child of her age.
The moment I noticed how Ela is so stunted was when the mum was looking after the neighbours kids and they were testing bubble tea

Reactions: 7
The absolute dunce is reposting messages sent to her on Instagram about the hotel. She really is an hole. She's been mooing over the same food every day for nearly two weeks. It can't be that bad otherwise they would only be there to sleep! bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s actually given the hotel chance to rectify this? Has she mentioned it to anyone there? Probably not. Has she contacted the company she booked with? Probably not. She wants to spin us a sob story online instead and hope someone sees she has a following so they’ll kiss her arse and offer her a full refund or something. Honestly sounds like she expected all the staff to be running round after her, waiting on her constantly and the fact she complained about them not putting anything in her Dad’s room on his 60th is ridiculous!

Reactions: 12
That hotel should be informed she's running it down she's after a freebie like everything else she gets 🤦‍♀️ shocking woman no sincerity with her at all unless it's gifted 🤷‍♀️

If it was that bad, she could just book an earlier flight and come home, it’s not that hard is it. But of course she would rather whinge online for a bit of attention.

Reactions: 4