Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is it Sevda? You were raving about your breakfast this morning.
She literally called the dog dick sausages tasty in a reply to one of her comments. She lies so much that she can't keep up. The mask is slipping Sev.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly this. Two weeks is a long time. New friendships are made in a few days.
It's so sad to watch Ela and how stunted she is for a child of her age.
She’s probably missed sports day. Poor kid with crap parent and dopey family. I hope they do t hold her back too much. It’s not like this holiday or any others are educational

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s probably missed sports day. Poor kid with crap parent and dopey family. I hope they do t hold her back too much. It’s not like this holiday or any others are educational
She's already held back. She talks like a baby, acts like a baby, watches Peppa Pig, cannot open crisp packets. It's incredibly sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always say halloumi hellim. Just one or the other will do.

She teaches her followers more Turkish words than she teaches her half Turkish daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not a stalker more like a nosy bastard and ages ago, I found which school she goes to. It wasn't hard given she's shown in her uniform, she talks about going to her local shop (Morrisons) and that Ewa always has a roast on a Wednesday. She's missed class photos today and the school disco the day they left for holiday 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ficko Sev doesn’t realise how damaging it can be for Ewa to miss this much time off school. Not only for her education but also building friendships and stuff.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s petty but the irony that she made such a big deal about this holiday and the sassy clap back videos about Ela’s school, all for her to be hating it and having a face like a slapped arse! Muhahahaha. Serves you right Sevda!

I thought she’d at least try and keep up the pretence that she’s having the best time ever and it was worth it for the twolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm blocked on Instagram so can't see nothing on that is it me or does every meal she's having look exactly the same all with crap plastered over it and that breakfast 🤢 god she looks miserable as sin considering she's on like her 4th break or is it 5th I'm losing count
She should think herself lucky when others can't afford one holiday let alone how many she's had
Not that ago sitting in her old car saying they can't afford another child when someone had asked when she used to work and eat her lunch in her car think she forgets all that 🤦‍♀️ ungrateful cow

Reactions: 7
I'm not a stalker more like a nosy bastard and ages ago, I found which school she goes to. It wasn't hard given she's shown in her uniform, she talks about going to her local shop (Morrisons) and that Ewa always has a roast on a Wednesday. She's missed class photos today and the school disco the day they left for holiday 🤷‍♀️
Aaaw school photos and the disco are two lovely things my children loved and great memories.
---
Why does she always say halloumi hellim. Just one or the other will do.

She teaches her followers more Turkish words than she teaches her half Turkish daughter.
Plastic Turk! Hairy Daddy addressing his overseas friends. Bloody bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is she’s not all inclusive! She can go and eat/drink anywhere she wants but she’s a lazy tight arsed witch I’m so happy she is hating it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Ela was crying and shacking’ sorry what? And what did any of you do? Did you say anything to this said adult that’s supposedly going about pinching kids?
there’s no truth in that at all not in the slightest or you would have left as that’s unsafe for your child isn’t it! Ela is a real wuss so it doesn’t take much to scare her I can imagine the story is completely different to what sev has portrayed

Reactions: 12
‘Dinner time is like feeding time at the zoo’ you should feel at home then sevView attachment 3018865
Crazy she has such blatant disregard for her daughter’s safety at all other times. Would you really be taking her to a foreign strangers hotel room after another guest apparently did this to your daughter? You’d be hyper vigilant.

Reactions: 9
‘Ela was crying and shacking’ sorry what? And what did any of you do? Did you say anything to this said adult that’s supposedly going about pinching kids?
there’s no truth in that at all not in the slightest or you would have left as that’s unsafe for your child isn’t it! Ela is a real wuss so it doesn’t take much to scare her I can imagine the story is completely different to what sev has portrayed
of it did happen, sev needs to take a long hard look at what she actually does to protect her child, physical assault is no joke, if someone did that to my DOG they would quickly be drinking through a straw, not running off to do it to someone else

Reactions: 4
Two weeks at a resort is always a risk and in my opinion too long. If I go to a country for 14 days I never stay in the same hotel for that length of time. Shes half board so why are they making themselves miserable eating there every evening. She’s never been to Cyprus before but they’ve done hardly anything away from the hotel.

Reactions: 4