Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They left yesterday but served looked bored when her relative was showing her the sights - I would be so honoured to get a one to one tour and someone who’s so knowledgeable about the area! You can tell she wishes she was back stuffing her face with buffet food. They didn’t even eat out from the looks of it as one of her comments said they aren’t eating out cos the food at the hotel is so good!
tight wad

Reactions: 8
There’s no wonder Ela can barely string a sentence together. Sevda, the sister and the dad all sat there filming their dinner whilst talking in to a camera. That’s no environment for a child to constantly be around, let alone on holiday.

Reactions: 15
There’s no wonder Ela can barely string a sentence together. Sevda, the sister and the dad all sat there filming their dinner whilst talking in to a camera. That’s no environment for a child to constantly be around, let alone on holiday.
It's unfair on Ela because it seems all their interested in is eating and alcohol, it seems she's just being passed to the sober adult at the time

Reactions: 4
How can Ela give her Grandad a present and not know who it’s from? My kids LOVE giving presents out and know exactly who they are from and they are the same age as Ela!
Also of course sev brought balloons for a number of followers that isn’t a big deal she couldn’t let her dad have all the attention for his 60th could she!

Reactions: 14
Tit Tok needs to stop creators being able to delete comments.... Where's the fun if all we read is bum licking comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else take out a massive bag still for their 8 year old? In the evening when you don’t need cream etc? Or am I bad mum?

Reactions: 8
As well as being unable to speak properly, neither can she sing. Also how patronising was she being to the waitress. twit.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else take out a massive bag still for their 8 year old? In the evening when you don’t need cream etc? Or am I bad mum?
It’s probably so she can pack the iPad and headphones for Ela whilst she gets pissed up as usual

Reactions: 5
It’s probably so she can pack the iPad and headphones for Ela whilst she gets pissed up as usual
Have we seen ewa wearing the back pack sevda was trying to flog off TikTok shop yet? She specifically said they could use it on holiday for her tablet nd head phones.

Reactions: 2
That dinner looks horrible and beige 😂
The “homemade” calamari look like it came straight out of Farmfoods. You can hear the venom in her voice when daddy took too much of her sauce. Sargent Sevda is fewmin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the people blocked, sevdas singing 😂 surprised she didn’t say happy birfday daddy 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The “homemade” calamari look like it came straight out of Farmfoods. You can hear the venom in her voice when daddy took too much of her sauce. Sargent Sevda is fewmin
Looked so dry, I’d make better at home!