Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pisses me off too! My Nan was Egyptian but I don’t walk around speaking Arabic (not that I can ha!) and telling everyone! I was born in England but have Egyptian roots. Also, why is she so obsessed with Turkey? That dessert video. Oh I’ve not have these in Turkey so they must be Cypriot! I know they’re close but duck sake Sev!!
She has said her mum was born in Limassol…. So not North Cyprus, the “Turkish” part. Her dad was born and raised in the UK. She is more bloody Dutch than Turkish at this point 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has said her mum was born in Limassol…. So not North Cyprus, the “Turkish” part. Her dad was born and raised in the UK. She is more bloody Dutch than Turkish at this point 😂😂
I think I’ve been Limassol and the closest to North Cypress I have been is the border at Nicosia

We went to North Cyprus 18 years ago for a day whilst on holiday in Ayia Napa. My Grandad stayed in Famagusta for 2 weeks when he did his National Service in Egypt so wanted to see it. He said it had the best beaches ever and it broke his heart when he saw the state of it after the turkish invaded. I was pregnant at the time and the men were so sleazy , saying I was beautiful and had beautiful blonde hair. My husband nearly killed them! Never again will I go there, it felt like I was betraying my friends in Ayia Napa. They are so so passionate about the whole situation. We were in Ayia Napa last week and on some days it was hitting 36 degrees. God help Ela walking in that heat. The woman totally winds me up 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
I'm confused what we are going for a wander is 😂😂😂 can this woman not pronounce anything wtf is wander 🙄
These Americans must think we are deluded like her ffs wander indeed 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm confused what we are going for a wander is 😂😂😂 can this woman not pronounce anything wtf is wander 🙄
These Americans must think we are deluded like her ffs wander indeed 🙄
Wander is the right word isn’t it? That’s the context I’d use it in🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a moron who needs to go to school and sit next to Ewa.
Goes for a ‘wonder’ is how she spells it, says it as a wAndA when it’s actually a wander.
IMG_6854.jpeg

Reactions: 6
No i need to unfollow Sevda ASAP. I can’t put up with her narcissistic self anymore. I feel like I’m going brain-dead just listening to her unable to string a sentence together.

Yes her parents are Turkish Cypriot, but she feels the need to mention this in EVERY single video and every sentence. Be proud of your heritage, but don’t make Turkey your entire personality!

I honestly feel like she should move to Turkey if she’s going to take Ela out of school that often to visit and is so obsessed with the place.

And let’s face it, their marriage was likely an arranged marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is she saying halloumi or helim? One or the other, she doesn’t have to say both.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t give a dam about the sisters weight or size but consuming so much calorie intake is downright stupid and irresponsible.

Is she saying halloumi or helim? One or the other, she doesn’t have to say both.
I think this just proves she doesn’t speak like that naturally, such as saying helim and dunnerrr etc, she says it the English way first and then has to get in the Turkish/cypriot way of saying it, moron.

Dire...what a great holiday companion she is...all she wants to do is stuff her face, drink herself silly and browse Turkish supermarkets. Ewa shoulda stayed with the next door neighbour or SIL and gone to school!
Ewa could have stayed home with her dad, doubt he *had * to go to Turkey this specific time

• Haha
I’d love to see what Sev puts on the form for Ewa to request the time off. I bet she spins a right story to the school about taking her to where she’s from, taking her to Turkey where her dad’s from, they’re visiting family the whole time that they never get to see, it’s educational, family time. When in reality 10% of the Turkish holiday was seeing her Nan and the rest was doing whatever Sev wants to do, going round shops and eating, same with this one!

Reactions: 5
Limassol is in the Greek Cypriot half. Not the occupied Turkish territory. So her mum is very likely Greek 🇬🇷