Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so at home she absolutely covers ela’s pasta in cheese but when the waitress offers cheese for elas pasta Sev says no she just likes plain pasta?! lol you mean you already told Ewa that’s it not the same as the way Mummy does it so you give her the chance to try other cheeses on top of her pasta !

Reactions: 21
So let me get this right .. they have gone out to a Cypriot restaurant for calamari and chips and a pizza. Yet she bangs on about traditional culture. Should of just stayed at home Sev if you was going to eat freezer food 🤣

Reactions: 16
His pizza looked the nicest meal but still looked no better than my local takeaway which charges under tenner for a cheese and tomato pizza.
It’s also weird to me that 3 grown adults all got the exact same main meal? Maybe it’s just me but my family usually get different things (unless it’s something like steak or fish and chips) so we can try each other’s. It’s so unadventurous.

Reactions: 5
They’re all so fake and so up sev’s arse! Oh thank you my beautiful generous sister 🤮🤮 it’s clear she thinks she’s the family celebrity, she has this air of entitlement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know how many times she’s taking Ela out of school since September? They are away for 2 weeks! If she can afford to pay for her entire family to go for 2 weeks she can afford to go in school holidays…

Reactions: 8
Word is spreading she is a Fraud and very dishonest. Imagine buying followers and pretending to celebrate with balloons and dance knowing full well you bought those followers. Did she not do similar with Instagram, buying a blue tick and trying to come on making out she gained it legitimate. Does it not make you think that anything she does or says will also be a huge lie?. Shame on her agency for having her on the books.

Reactions: 12
I’m confused by her Socialblade report - it says on Monday she gained 100k, Tuesday she lost 100k and then yesterday gained 100k again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She seems to be keeping Ela off camera a lot more than usual! Wonder why. Definitely not from a place of safeguarding!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how many times she’s taking Ela out of school since September? They are away for 2 weeks! If she can afford to pay for her entire family to go for 2 weeks she can afford to go in school holidays…
There were 2 weeks in Turkey In z November/December and a week in Turkey for sedate birthday recently and these 2 weeks all in term time. Plus additional days off for her birthday and random days

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else take out a massive bag still for their 8 year old? In the evening when you don’t need cream etc? Or am I bad mum?
My daughter is 10 soon and I still take a bag out with us with snacks spare clothes drinks etc but then again my daughter is messy and has health conditions

that child is missing another two weeks of education to be plonked in front of an iPad whilst her mother, hairy long tooth grandad and lard arse aunt film themselves gobbling down on buffet food. No wonder she acts like a baby. It's so sad.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She seems to be keeping Ela off camera a lot more than usual! Wonder why. Definitely not from a place of safeguarding!
I thought the same. I think she knows showing Ela will spark the usual why isn't she in school questions which she can't be arsed to spend all day deleting as it's obvious the trip has no educational value.

Reactions: 7
that child is missing another two weeks of education to be plonked in front of an iPad whilst her mother, hairy long tooth grandad and lard arse aunt film themselves gobbling down on buffet food. No wonder she acts like a baby. It's so sad.
She is an after thought for all of them! I bet Sedation’s mum would have loved to have her for 2 weeks while Sedation was in Turkey, but she hasn’t been taught Turkish by her lazy parents so can’t spend time with her elderly gran

Reactions: 2
Who remembers this one
Why she made it that big we will never know

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9