Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see what Sev puts on the form for Ewa to request the time off. I bet she spins a right story to the school about taking her to where she’s from, taking her to Turkey where her dad’s from, they’re visiting family the whole time that they never get to see, it’s educational, family time. When in reality 10% of the Turkish holiday was seeing her Nan and the rest was doing whatever Sev wants to do, going round shops and eating, same with this one!
She didn’t see her on the last turkey holiday

It’s really getting to me listening to her moan about things.. ‘it’s so noisy in the restaurant’ ‘wish we could have picked our own dips’ ‘ that’s not as nice as yesterday’ bla bla might only be silly little things but when you are posting videos to people that may not be able to afford a holiday, still recovering from financial struggle from the pandemic or who’s country is at war you should think your self lucky and stop complaining on camera! Do it off camera to your family fine but stop being a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She married sedat whom is from Turkey, that's the only Turkish connection in this family...why are they obsessed to be Turkish!?

Reactions: 9
I don't think i have ever come across such a self centred narc. What the hell is that balloon video all about!! Has she honestly taken time out of a family holiday to arrange for some balloons to celebrate herself and prance about in front of. She's an absolute dick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think i have ever come across such a self centred narc. What the hell is that balloon video all about!! Has she honestly taken time out of a family holiday to arrange for some balloons to celebrate herself and prance about in front of. She's an absolute dick.
1.8m as well, it’s not even a round number to celebrate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she brought them with her on holiday, she’s so smug! Either that or Mine left the buffet to go and get them 😂
She’s so wooden and awkward when she dances, feel ashamed for her

• Haha
It’s really getting to me listening to her moan about things.. ‘it’s so noisy in the restaurant’ ‘wish we could have picked our own dips’ ‘ that’s not as nice as yesterday’ bla bla might only be silly little things but when you are posting videos to people that may not be able to afford a holiday, still recovering from financial struggle from the pandemic or who’s country is at war you should think your self lucky and stop complaining on camera! Do it off camera to your family fine but stop being a prick.
she probably thinks having dips makes her Turkish. Calm down sevda I don’t think they have Nando’s sawwwse even if you could pick. hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously Saint Sevda has to make it known she paid for the holiday because she is the most generous person in the world whilst holding her hand on her chest. Why are you also giving your dad a pile of cash in the card? Weird AF.

It was nice to see her dad pull the brat up and correct her when she needed to ask mummy “what is it from” instead of who. Her speech is unbelievably poor.
---
Naughty Sev buying followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That whole video is just how much they've spent and making sure people on TikTok know. She snatches the card out of her dad's hand to show her followers before he's even read it because she went to the trouble of sending 2 minutes making it on Moonpig.

And Sev definitely needs to make sure people know Saint Sev paid for the holiday, she better start saving because the ads are drying up!

Reactions: 8
Ela can never string a proper sentence together but then look at the people around her... they all have the worst English I have ever heard. Ela has no chance.

Knew it wouldn’t be long before she bragged that she paid for the holiday
She had to get it in there somewhere
Next it will be she paid for sedats by herself

Reactions: 12
Good to see her dad correct Ewa when she said "what's it from?"
Sev wouldn't have bothered 🙄
---
Had to get it in there that she paid for the holiday.
Insufferable 🙄

Everyone who has paid her for an advert needs to know she is buying followers. Just like the fake blue tick she bought herself on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Imagine going on holiday and packing balloons to celebrate "1.8 million" followers that you've bought yourself.

How is 1.8 million a milestone?
She knows people can see that she's bought these followers but is still celebrating?
She's pre packed balloons, put them up, and asked her sister to film her dancing round the room. Absolutely tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ela didn’t understand the question he was asking!!? How!? It’s simple who got me the present and she struggled to answer it

Have they been exploring their home country yet? For someone who bangs on about being a Turkish Cypriot they have barely left the hotel so may as well have gone Benidorm or Turkey with Sedation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5