Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is not showing the child because she has done nothing about getting her swimming lessons. Then the other thing is she wants her on her watching peppy pig so her and her sister can eat and drink more and not be bothered.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s on one with the sassy clap back video about Ela’s schooling! I cannot stand her self righteous, snarky tone when she tries to make these videos. She just makes herself look even dumber and is missing the point entirely. People aren’t asking about the process and fines Sevda, there is genuine concern for your daughter’s development and education. It isn’t about you or trolls coming for you, it’s simply poor parenting to remove a child from school so frequently. It is neglect. I cannot believe how brazen she is about this. It isn’t like she has taken her out for 1 week, once a year. It’s multiple weeks, close together, when the child has exams coming up in the not so distant future. Take a step out of your own hole Sevda and realise nobody is threatening you. Nobody is coming for you. It’s just sheer disbelief at what a terrible parent you are.

Reactions: 21
They’re all so fake and so up sev’s arse! Oh thank you my beautiful generous sister 🤮🤮 it’s clear she thinks she’s the family celebrity, she has this air of entitlement 🙄
See she had to let people know she paid for the holiday and then putting cash in her dad's card
---
She’s on one with the sassy clap back video about Ela’s schooling! I cannot stand her self righteous, snarky tone when she tries to make these videos. She just makes herself look even dumber and is missing the point entirely. People aren’t asking about the process and fines Sevda, there is genuine concern for your daughter’s development and education. It isn’t about you or trolls coming for you, it’s simply poor parenting to remove a child from school so frequently. It is neglect. I cannot believe how brazen she is about this. It isn’t like she has taken her out for 1 week, once a year. It’s multiple weeks, close together, when the child has exams coming up in the not so distant future. Take a step out of your own hole Sevda and realise nobody is threatening you. Nobody is coming for you. It’s just sheer disbelief at what a terrible parent you are.
She's just had a look on here no one is trolling her or threatening her yeah she's a terrible mum,she's just been getting drunk every day,there's only a few weeks before the end of the school term

Reactions: 9
And she has seen we are onto her about buying followers. No one has threatened her Im convinced she is trying to take the attention of what has been uncovered.

Reactions: 6
I don’t rate Jo’s Unflitered BUT at least when she takes her sons off school she does do stuff with them that’s not just sat on the iPad, like I said I don’t rate her but some of the hols before they went around the ruins and her son learnt to cook at one of the restaurants.

Reactions: 1
It shows how dim she is that she can't see the point with regard to Elas education. The fines aren't the point, Sevda. The fact that your child speaks and acts like a 3 year old is exactly why she NEEDS to be in school. Instead of surrounded by sweaty family stunting her development.

she's made the deprivation of het child's education and development about her. She's astounding.

Reactions: 19
They could have gone on holiday for hairy dads birthday in the school hols. Didn't need to go the exact week his birthday was.

Reactions: 16
They could have gone on holiday for hairy dads birthday in the school hols. Didn't need to go the exact week his birthday was.
She’s obvs paid for since it was her ‘gift’ to hairy daddy so there’s no way tight arse Sev would pay school holiday prices for all of them to go away. Plus she’s a bit fick so she doesn’t really seem to understand how it’s not really ok for Ewa to be constantly having time off school

Reactions: 9
Her parents are as bad as Sevduh and sedat to be condoning taking their granddaughter out of school for such an unnecessary reason.
---
Absolutely vile seeing all that creamy pasta swishing round her mouth
That’s just lunch?! Greedy or what. Reminding me of her mate Teresa.

Reactions: 4
I don’t rate Jo’s Unflitered BUT at least when she takes her sons off school she does do stuff with them that’s not just sat on the iPad, like I said I don’t rate her but some of the hols before they went around the ruins and her son learnt to cook at one of the restaurants.
this ain’t a Jo Fred I don’t wanna get started on her but bleeping hell she’s just as bad. Poor kid went to go work in the restaurant cos he was bored af 😂😂😂

Father’s Day too. Poor sedat

Reactions: 1
The way she tries to justify it by telling us that Ela’s getting extra support, she probably wouldn’t need extra support if she was there full time. It’s a lot more than 15 days when the school year runs September-July. Has she forgotten about the 2 weeks in Turkey in November where Sedat got his teeth done?!

Reactions: 18
She’s obvs paid for since it was her ‘gift’ to hairy daddy so there’s no way tight arse Sev would pay school holiday prices for all of them to go away. Plus she’s a bit fick so she doesn’t really seem to understand how it’s not really ok for Ewa to be constantly having time off school
Why didn’t she just pay for her parents to go away for 2 weeks if it was a gift for HIM? Like most situations with Sevda, everything she does under the pretence of being for others is actually for her own benefit.

For me it’s the fact it is 2 weeks, after another weeks’ absence in April. I would never condone taking kids out during term time but if you’re doing it, surely you’re mindful of minimising the time taken/impact on the child. If the 60th was so important, was the week for Sedat’s birthday really necessary?

Reactions: 15
That kid has had about 25 days out this school year just for holidays, let alone the "tummy ache" days, where she's miraculously better by 10am.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The people commenting saying ‘making memories is more important’ and ‘holidays are educational’ must be equally as thick as sevda. The child is sat on her iPad all day barely leaving the resort on every holiday, it’s not educational and she’s not making any memories. It’s clear that she’s well behind her peers and the only reason she’s being taken during term time is cos her mother is a selfish tight arse

Reactions: 17
The people commenting saying ‘making memories is more important’ and ‘holidays are educational’ must be equally as thick as sevda. The child is sat on her iPad all day barely leaving the resort on every holiday, it’s not educational and she’s not making any memories. It’s clear that she’s well behind her peers and the only reason she’s being taken during term time is cos her mother is a selfish tight arse
She even made a video saying “no shame” my daughter sits on her iPad the entire time we are out.

That video is purely to boost her diabolical engagement. It’s already got more than x10 more comments than her usual videos. Needed the views. She is also supposedly meeting family this evening but judging by the comments, she’s been glued to her phone deleting. There isn’t a single negative comment in the 600+ on that video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can’t help but wonder about silly Sev’s estranged sister. It must sting seeing the family away on holiday without her & her family.

Reactions: 8