Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I bet he’s in his element Sev! He’s not being bossed around, tutted at all the time and spoken to like a child by you constantly. He can actually do what he wants for once and not have your stinky breath breathing down his neck constantly…
this is my fave picture she has ever put on her story. I bet he’s over the moon to be living his life off camera. The middle one isn’t worried, he just heard they were sending the pic to sevda and he hates her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel so bad for Ela, Seagull just stunts her growth in every way. I’m not a teacher, but surely someone at the school has picked up on it? When she is at school, obviously.
I genuinely don’t know how they let her get away with it all the time, Ela is missing vital education at this age. So sad.

Reactions: 4
It’s Daisey’s birthday, it’s been a whole year since Sevda crying about nobody supporting her on Teresa’s live.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I bet he’s in his element Sev! He’s not being bossed around, tutted at all the time and spoken to like a child by you constantly. He can actually do what he wants for once and not have your stinky breath breathing down his neck constantly…
I bet he is loving it away from them lot mmmmming over a bit of bread 🍞 and how stunning it is 🤦‍♀️
Bet he goes to a nice club and gets a lapp dance on seagulls hard earned wonga 👏👏👏 go sedation go 💃💃🕺🕺👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so bad for Ela, Seagull just stunts her growth in every way. I’m not a teacher, but surely someone at the school has picked up on it? When she is at school, obviously.
I genuinely don’t know how they let her get away with it all the time, Ela is missing vital education at this age. So sad.
Ken Dodd’s kids are home schooled so not sure why she couldn’t house sit and take Ewa to school everyday. All the poor kid is doing is sitting by the pool or on the beach watching adults get pissed. I’ll eat my hat if they actually go exploring round Cypress.

Reactions: 8
And why has she put that on her story like any of her followers would know if a shop in Cyprus was open?
she could ask The hotel staff.
She’s only posted that to make a point that she’s always busy or wanting to do things, and to gloat bout her holiday.

Reactions: 11
she could ask The hotel staff.
She’s only posted that to make a point that she’s always busy or wanting to do things, and to gloat bout her holiday.
Who in there right mind in hot heat wants to walk an hour to a supermarket 🤦‍♀️ like is she for real 😳 get a load of pound stuff like she normally buys tight arse sev 🙄

Dire...what a great holiday companion she is...all she wants to do is stuff her face, drink herself silly and browse Turkish supermarkets. Ewa shoulda stayed with the next door neighbour or SIL and gone to school!

I don’t know why but it really goes under my skin when she says ‘aint’
And when she does the whole ‘I’m only joking’ your not though are you? When you are patronising everyone about their food etc

Reactions: 6
She is just not likeable in the slightest
Always saying snidey things that atrocious laugh she does
Eyeing herself adoringly in the camera smirking
No no and no

I don’t know why this bothers me so much but it does 😡 why are her followers and herself obsessed with saying she’s Turkish Cypriot?
Her mum is, her and her dad were born in England ? Am I right?
This pisses me off too! My Nan was Egyptian but I don’t walk around speaking Arabic (not that I can ha!) and telling everyone! I was born in England but have Egyptian roots. Also, why is she so obsessed with Turkey? That dessert video. Oh I’ve not have these in Turkey so they must be Cypriot! I know they’re close but duck sake Sev!!

Reactions: 5
Dire...what a great holiday companion she is...all she wants to do is stuff her face, drink herself silly and browse Turkish supermarkets. Ewa shoulda stayed with the next door neighbour or SIL and gone to school!
I was going to say it’s not exactly a holiday for Ewa is it? I bet she’s bored! She’d probably be having more fun at school