Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen at the greedy witch judging someone else for taking a bigger slice, yet she sat there lastnight eating that greasy food and today she had 2 plates and now there passing desserts around, whole family are animals

Reactions: 14
Just doesn't stop eating....buffet style dinnertimes...just has to eat everything..this whole family have no etiquette. Pure gluttony

Reactions: 2
Mine airplane wied is disgusting its mirror image of becki jones. So greedy and disgusting

Reactions: 9
She’s on serious comment patrol tonight! Dirty deleting ALL comments calling her out for shading someone’s portion size! What a way to spend your holiday… the whole family on their phones furiously deleting twolls instead of enjoying a beautiful place they’ve never been before. So educational and worth Ela missing 11 days of school for 😅

Reactions: 16
Bold of her to shame someone’s portion size when she shovels full cakes in one go and eats more than her husband 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Has she got another sister? So two sisters?
Yes a 3rd sister with kids who's swept under the carpet like she has never existed
Think her name is sevcan or sevdan something like that
She was on her fb photos was a bridesmaid for seagull if you go back on posts pictures was on here but she's deleted them on her fb now you are blocked if you mention her at all
Has she got another sister? So two sisters?

I don’t know why this bothers me so much but it does 😡 why are her followers and herself obsessed with saying she’s Turkish Cypriot?
Her mum is, her and her dad were born in England ? Am I right?

Reactions: 4
There's been a big discussion about taking children out of school without authorisation and people seem to think it's a no brainer

I don’t know why this bothers me so much but it does 😡 why are her followers and herself obsessed with saying she’s Turkish Cypriot?
Her mum is, her and her dad were born in England ? Am I right?
Have they actually been anywhere other than the hotel and beach yet? If she doe her usual of hotel and beach she’s not bothered by her heritage at all.

Reactions: 3
How much food does she constantly eat for a woman she can't half put it away can't she plus all the cakes she'll end up like minny the sister again like she was before she's just so greedy £79.00 she said that meal for her and minny that she tucked away then slatted some of it 🤦‍♀️

Why would you announce to the internet full of pervs that your kid is on the loo with the door open. Surely you’d just cut that part out. And why the duck is an almost 8 year old also leaving the door open when she goes to the toilet? Let’s hope she isn’t doing that at school 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why would you announce to the internet full of pervs that your kid is on the loo with the door open. Surely you’d just cut that part out. And why the duck is an almost 8 year old also leaving the door open when she goes to the toilet? Let’s hope she isn’t doing that at school 😳
It’s alright, she never goes to school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did the kid even wash her hands after 🤢 you heard the chain then sounded like Ela was in the room straight away

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh I bet he’s in his element Sev! He’s not being bossed around, tutted at all the time and spoken to like a child by you constantly. He can actually do what he wants for once and not have your stinky breath breathing down his neck constantly…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I bet he’s in his element Sev! He’s not being bossed around, tutted at all the time and spoken to like a child by you constantly. He can actually do what he wants for once and not have your stinky breath breathing down his neck constantly…
Never seem him look so happy. Anyone got his mates numbers so we can convince them to tell him to stay in Turkey and leave his controlling narc wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 13